wife drive husband insane

So imagine your favourite elemental n their smoll wife together  and the husband talks with the vlogger tone:

 Husband : So... I have been married to my wife for a year and a half already  but i never thought I would be this insane ....just because of her . No...my wife is  good,she is good ,  adorable and sexy for god sake Im cursed (tortured with all her cuteness, lol) and  blessed to have her . Nu-uh shes mine forever .

*clears throat

Husband :  okay.So , she has this habit , I mean -both of us  do likes to cuddle and she would always scoot on my side.  Her favourite spot is on my  right chest and whenever we watched videos or just  spending sometime together , I  would conciously find myself staring at my wife . Just to admire her face. Yes she has baby face and got  the most  fairest innocent look .  We sometimes even caught ourselves in a staring contest . 

Husband : And fuck , for god sake . I don't  know if my wife just purposely did that just to drive me insane  , yes  either she smiled cutely  while resting on  me with our eyes on each or she  just kissed me  out of the blue after that . She even crawled on top of me , so shes all over me.q It happen almost everyday n Im losing my sane , I love my wife. 

End

So what ship that comes into your mind when you read this ? XD

This just popped in mind , I  find it cute xD

29/5/2020