First Day At Old Place..

Abhi having his drink at the place of Arjit & Shruti..

Arjit- Abhi stop it man, you are high now..

Abhi- no I'm fine..

Arjit- will you please speak up, what happened to you..

Abhi look to Arjit for some seconds & says- nothing..

Shruti keep a plate on table & ask to Abhi- is someone say something to you..

Abhi- no, you both guys not like that I'm here..

Arjit- no, no, it's not like the way you think, just you having drinks without saying a word, so that's why I'm asking..

Abhi take a one sip & says- you know sometimes I thought, why she take that decision, if she didn't take that decision, then she be with everyone, but her one wrong step, part my ways from her, I still remember, she didn't ask me a question, like she did sometimes with right of wife, that thing still bothering me, I mean, my one wrong decision she accepted & just leave, without say a word..

Shruti ask to Abhi with firm tone- is you trying to stop her, if she didn't ask you a question, then why don't you try to stop her, huh, or just let her go, in influence of your aunt & your Mom, Abhi love it's not only a word, it's a right to show your love, on a right time, you listen your aunt & mom's words & make that stupid contract & let her go, without listen her side..

Abhi- you blaming me..

Shruti- yes I'm..

Arjit- gusy please..

Abhi- just leave it, I'm going now, you know what, I didn't know, who was right or who was wrong, but one thing is remain same, because of her we lost Apeksha, & it's clear cut truth..

Shruti chuckle & says- I don't know how, but truth will come out soon, & that time, you will realize, how much big jerk you are..

Mithali pass from Khush's room & look Khush busy in admiring his parents photograph, & she entered in without his permission..

Mithali- Khush..

Khush- Dadi, come seat, & he keep photograph side on table..

Mithali ask with little smirk with little fake concerned tone- missing your Mom Dad..

Khush shook his head in yes & says- yeah little bit, not that much..

Mithali- ohh my baby, don't hide it from your Dadi, at least, I can understand your pain, infact like you, we also miss Apeksha a lot..

Khush smile with the sad layer..

Mithali rubbed Khush's back & says- destiny is to bad sometimes, if that middle class girl won't entered in our house, then these won't happen, she is the only one, who behind our sorrow..

Khush look to Mithali with upset face & ask- what she did with my mom..

Mithali look to Khush & says- ohh sorry, I have to go, my friends must be waiting..

Khush- Dadi please tell me, what she did, I want to know the truth..

Mithali- when time arrives, I told you the truth, trust me..

Khush shook his head only, & Mithali gives a kiss on his forehead & left his room..

"Mom Mumbai is amazing man, I love it" Reha says with excitement..

"Maa I want to go on educational tour" Prachi says with demanding tone..

Pragya open the door & they entered in with shopping bags..