Encounter With Twins..

"She is laying inspector, I did nothing, I didn't hit her, infact she hit her stump on expensive bike" a boy yelling from behind the bar..

Reha says with innocent face- no inspector he is lying, infact he was riding bike fastly, look my sister's elbow, for stopping him I throw my shoe on him, & when he stop his bike, he hit his punch on my face, look its swollen..

"Oh god this girl is lying, & she is doing drama, please inspector, give me permission to call my dad once, please"..

Inspector- keep quiet, don't shout..

Reha look to boy & give naughty smirk & turn to inspector with innocent face- please write it down my NC at least, against him, that he hit me & he cut his bike to my sister, & because of him, & his bike, her hand gets injured..

Inspector- look we are filed your complain, but we need your parents here, because you both are Minor, without your parents permission, we can't filed a complain against him..

"Inspector try to understand please, give me permission to call my dad, at least"..

Inspector almost shout on him- don't you understand, what I'm saying, just keep quiet..

Boy little irks by the inspector behavior, who gives his all attention to two girls..

One cop come near to Khush & ask- tell me number..

"Huh"..

Cop- tell me your father number, I informed him, otherwise, your career will destroy..

Boy give his father number to cop, & that cop call to his father..

After sometime later, boy's father comes to police station, & ask- Khush Mehra's dad..

Khush look him & take a relief breath & says- Dad..

Abhi goes near to his bar & ask- what happened, what you did..

Khush- I did nothing, but that two girls almost sent me behind the bars..

Abhi with shock- what..

Khush explain everything to Abhi..

Abhi after listening, says- why don't you ride bike safely, is she injured a lot..

Khush- no dad, it's just a small scratch, but other girl almost lying to inspector, that I hit a punch to her..

Abhi with shock- what..

Khush- yes..

Abhi walks to inspector chair, & inspector recognize him, & says- Abhi sir you here..

Abhi- yeah, my son Khush, you put him behind the bars..

Inspector- he is your son..

Abhi- yes..

Inspector introduce two girls to Abhi, & he says to both- please call your parents here..

Reha says to inspector- we have only mother, she is the one who brought us up alone..

Inspector looks to Reha & says- call your mother here..

Reha- why sir..

Abhi- look you both are Minor, & we can't talk with you..

Prachi- sir if we call her here then she will get upset, only we both know how she brought us up, you please punished your son or we spread the news in Media..

Abhi- look, I'm Abhi Mehra, within some minutes, my son will out from bars, & you both will in the bars, you both have two options call your mom or go behind the bars..