Sandra's birthday surprise/

*Sandra's POV
I was so happy probably cause you know i thought my birthday would be cancelled so it gave me great joy to see they actually remembered plus that outfit was stunning .I was  really happy love you Leila, Mona and mom you guys are the best.

Leila's POV
So we had actually finished the party only a few of Sandra's friends were around mostly cause they wanted to see Sandra's birthday surprise so we took Sandra upstairs then we used a blind fold on her face then we got to the room switched on the lights removed the blind fold there Sandra was she screamed I love you guys mum and dad came in , it turned out that Sandra's favourite band were having another concert mom and dad had gotten the three of us tickets it would have only been for Sandra but we knew she wouldn't want to go without us the concert was tomorrow a Saturday evening it was perfect since we don't go to school on Saturdays Leila removed her dress and wore a casual then she told Mom and Dad to leave politely I already knew why it was cause she wanted us to choose outfits for the concert tomorrow she chose: a pink crop top, white jeans , a white hair band sand a pink converse . Then she then chose a black jeans and a white top for me with a black hair band with black converse.Don't forget Mona she wore:purple nerdy glasses, purple jeans ,black top,purple hair band and a purple converse with black stripes.So after all these we went to cut her cake well it was a small mini cake so if we had cut the cake when everyone one was there it would not be enough . So to prevent embarrassment we only cut the cake with a few friends and the family.

Guys missed you so much I know i haven't updated in a while itis cause you know I have had exams so it was

Really hectic  love you guys mwah❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote if you   liked it and  comment critism is allowed on how to improve the story

Bye from iTunes aka itunu ❤️🤣😂❤️