concert night

Me and Mona woke Sandra the three of us took a shower and after we had finished we wore normal casuals we wanted to wear the cloths we chose for the concert in the evening.

Mum called us for breakfast   mum had prepared Fried rice and chicken as usual with orange juice.

Within 20 mins we were done eating me, Mona and Sandra cleaned up the table and washed the dishes.

30 mins later

Mum called us to come use the washing machine to wash the dirty clothes. We were like mum you know you are the very best mum in the world so pls do the laundry we won her over in an instance.
We were so happy cause you know like who likes doing laundry.

Plus there was this guy in school that Mona had a crush he was a total tipical nerd but Mona was also a nerd mona didn't want to admit her crush so we were meeting at a Library in town but like WHAT! Who approaches her crush at a library.

But let me say the truth she didn't actually have a crush on him but I thought they were a good pair so I and Sandra were not going 
Cause
you know we hate libraries they old dusty huge books that take forever to read.

4:33pm me and Sandra called Mona after the reading at the library she went to her best friends hose Darcy probably to study and have fun she picked the call and said she would be home  in 15 mins cause we were leaving for the concert at 5:00pm. Mona gothome 4:47pm we headed upstairs to go take a quick shower and get ready we finished the shower in 5 mins then we quickly dressed up and got down stairs we collected a small bag from mum she packed some snacks and drinks we would be at the concert till 7:00pm so we had to go prepared.

After 30 mins of driving we got there 5:25 we headed in gave the guards our tickets and went in for the concert we were at the front seat cause dad got us VIP tickets  love you Dad. The concert was so great and we actually got hungry so we ate the snacks and drinks mum packed for us.

Love you word count 395 words yeah I promised 300 but I did 395 instead clap for me put a love emoji in the comments to show your support