((NOT A SHORT)) Christmas 2020 Special Announcement/Synopsis

A/N: WOO ok so I originally had NO CLUE what to do this time around in terms of a story to write about, but I finally came up with one after watching both the deleted scenes of Finding Dory that involve the Tank Gang and watching a review where someone goes over the plot of a scrapped script for a planned "Finding Nemo 2" that never got released.

Here are my sources if you want to see these videos:

The CANCELLED Finding Nemo Sequel... uploaded by DazzReviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C0FnWFEy4k&ab_channel=DazzReviews

Finding Dory - Deleted Scene: Tank Gang uploaded by Pixarfan95: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxCw_-XCz3Y&ab_channel=Pixarfan95

So here's a quick synopsis of the plot. There will be 5 parts like last year, and unlike last year where they were 4 short stories that were connected at the end, this story is literally a 5 part story. Marlin decides to throw another Christmas party, this year it being a karaoke Christmas party, and he decides to invite an old friend from the party, knowing she can sing really well. And that friend is Blanca, based on a cut polar bear character/slight love interest for Marlin that was gonna appear in Finding Nemo 2. Blanca and Marlin never dated in high school because he was with Coral throughout the majority of his high school years, but Blanca did develop feelings for him at one point. She gained the courage to confess her feelings only to be politely turned down because this was a week or two after Marlin and Coral started dating. Blanca understood this and they two stayed friends. When Marlin tells Dory this, she gets jealous. Meanwhile, while Gill picks up Peach, Nemo and Bluebell, she gets a phone call from her old friend she used to date in high school, Skully. Skully was another popular kid at Peach's high school, he was apart of the ROTC group because he had the dream of being an aviator. Unlike most of the kids at Peach's school though, he was more kinder to his peers, even those who were bullied like Peter. This made Peach grow fond of him and they two dated. Once they graduated high school however, they felt it would be best to end things off because they each had their own dreams they want to accomplish and that meant they had to take separate paths so they were happy to stay friends. The two kept in touch since then. Skully tells Peach he plans to visit her and Peter for the holidays and to catch up with each other. This delighted Peach because she hadn't seen Skully or any of her old friends since she was taken to Sydney. Gill overhears their phone call and also gets jealous. The day of the party arrives and Dory and Gill end up bumping into each other. They decide to stay and chat, explaining to each other their situations. They both were able to relate to the feeling of being jealous. Crush then over hears their conversation and gives the two advice, saying they shouldn't be jealous and that Peach and Marlin still love Gill and Dory no matter what. He also suggests that the two should try getting to know Blanca and Skully. They do and they end up getting closure. Gill gets to know Skully and Dory gets to know Blanca and through that they become friends.

And yeah there's gonna be a few small surprises here and there too but yeah this is how the story is gonna go. I decided to write a synopsis so I didn't have to explain everything each time I write a new part. But yeah hope you guys look forward to it X3

~ Rxin3