Chapter 1: A Moving Day

(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = Last name
(Y/n/n) =  Your nickname
(S/n/n) = Sister nickname
(S/n) = Sister name
(S/l/n) = Sister last name
(P/n) = Pet name
(M/n) = Mom name
(D/n) = Dad name
(F/n) = Friend  name
(B/n) = Bully name
(D/b) = Dog breed
(E/c) = Eye color
(H/c) = Hair color
(H/l) = Hair lenght
(F/c) = Favorite color
(F/p) = Favorite place
(F/t/s) = Favorite televisión show
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/d) = Favorite drink
(F/s) = Favorite snack
(F/b) = Favorite book
(F/g) = Favorite game
(O/o/c) = Outfit of choice

.
.
.
.

(S/n): "(Y/n)!! Wake Up!!!
(Y/n): "What Sis..Its The Freaking 5:00 A.M..!"
(S/n): " Really (Y/n/n)? I Tought You Remeber Our Promised"
(Y/n): "What Pro- Oh MY GOSH I ACCIDEN-"
         *Your Sister Covered Your Mouth To Shush You*
(S/n): "Sis,Dont Wake Our Parents Up Or They Will Tell Us To Go Back To Bed!"
(Y/n): "Oops,Sorry My Bad..."
(S/n): "C'mon Sis Let's Go Before Our Parents Wake Up"
          *You And Your Sis Went Outside And It Was Still Kind Of Dark*
(S/n): "Woah,It's Still Kind Of Dark,Right?"
(Y/n): "Yup,Still Kind Of Dark But Anywas Let's Spend Time In Our House Before We Move To Our New House!"
(S/n): "Okay! Where Shall Our Childhood Memorys Bring First? I Mean Our Garden Seems Kinda Huge!"
(Y/n): "How About Race Around The House When We Did All the Time And It Was Fun,Soo Let's Try That Shall We?"
(S/n): "Oooooo~ I Remebered When You Tripped And Scratched Your Knees,Ouch! Bet That Hurt When We Were Little But For You Because Your Still A 'Baby' And Your Still Being One"
           *You Felt Emberrased Of What You Heard When Your Sister Said Your Still A Baby And You Covered Your Face*
(Y/n): "Siiiiiisssss! Don't Emberrased Me Now!"
            *(S/n) Giggled And Pat your Head*
(S/n): "Oh Dear Sister,Don't Feel Emberrased At Least Im Making You Remeber Your Childhood Memorys And Aren't You Happy Im Making you Remeber Your Memorys Come Back?"
             *(S/n) Winked Like Funny And Giggled*
              * You Glared At (S/n)*
(S/n) POV: "Uh,Oh....She Gonna Make Me Run All Around The House When ever She Gets Mad.."
(Y/n): "Looks Like Someone Wants To Be Chased Around"
              *You Had A Funny And Evil Grin Showing To (S/n) And (S/n) Had A Nervous Face And She Gulps*
(S/n): "Uhh...If You Dont Mind Sissy...Ima just....RUN!"
                *(S/n) Starts Running To The Side Of The House While You Chased After Her And Then You Guys Starded Running Around The House But You Were Faster Than (S/n) As She Starded Whinning Like Crazziness*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
             *And Then You Jumped On Her*
(Y/n): "Looks Like You Lost Sis Im The Fastest Runner Ever"
              * You Said While Doing The 'ùwú' Face*
(S/n): Not Fair,How Are You So Fast?
               *(S/n) Said Doing The 'T^T' But You Guys Noticed You were In The Middle Of The Park And The Sky Was Gettin Sunset*
Both (Y/n) (S/n): "Uh,Oh...."
                 * You And Your Sis Got Up And You Guys Notice It Was DayTime And Both of You Were Kind Of In Panic because your Parents Are About To Wake Up*
(S/n): "GET UP WE HAVE TO GO BEFORE OUR MOM AND DAD NOTICE WE ARE GONE AND WE HAVE TO GET READY BEFORE WE MOVE!!!"
                  *You Both Got Up But Your Sis Ran As Fast As She Could You were About To Run Until You Had A feeling Someone Was Watching You You Turned Arou only To Find Shadow from Far Distance But It was Hard To See Sence It Was Far Distance,But You Ignored It And Start Running Towards Your House*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( ???): "You Sure Thats The Right Human You Want To Take Revenge? Because I Only See Them Two Girls"
(???2): "Yes..That Human Won Last Time In My Littpe Game Just To Save Her Sister..But Im Glad She Won't Reconize Me When she Blacked Out" *Chuckles*
(???): "Well alright But I Heard They Will Move Far From Here.."
(???2): "I Know but She Will n8t Get Away From Me,We Will Have To follow Those Family human"
(???): "Well,Alright...?"
                *Then The Two Dissapeard In The Shadows*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    Congrats :D Youve Reached The End Of The Chapter 1 Im Afraid If It's Short But Later Or Tomorrow Maybe And Feel Free To Talk In Spanish Yesh I Understand And Can Talk Spanish (dont know why i said it xd) But yeah hope Yall Enjoyed This chapter And Cya Yall In Another One Chaoo~~