Chapter 4: It Was Just My Imagination..Right?..

*You Frozed..When You Heard A Voice Behind You,You Turned Around Only To Find A Tall
                                                                                Cat*

(Y/n): "Wh-who Are You!?..." *You said With Fear*
(???): "Oh..So You Don't remeber Me,Right?" *Chuckles*
(Y/n): "W-wha? B-but-"
*Then,The Strange Fuigure Covers Your Mouth While You Were Trying To Speak Bravely*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
(C.c): "The Names 'Cartoon Cat',My Little Mouse" *Chuckles*
*It Kinda Gave You The Chills At first,But what Gave you more Chills Is When he Called
                                                              You "My Little Mouse" *

(C.c): "You May Not Reconize Me At first....But You Will soon" *He Said In Kinda A Dark Voice And He Uncovered Your Mouth*
(C.c): "Now..Tell me Human,what's Your Name?"
(Y/n): "M-my Name Is (Y/n)..."
(C.c): "Well, (Y/n) You May Not Remeber When You Played And Won My Game Last time right?"
(Y/n): "N-no?.."
(C.c): "Well,I Supposed You Had Won..But The Fun Din't Finish yet~" *Chuckles*
(Y/n): "Look...I Don't Think I Ever Played Your Little Game or Whatever BUT-
                                           *Then..Cartoon Cat Licks Your Nose*

(C.c): "Mmmm...Does That Calm You Down now?"
(Y/n): *You Gasp And Blushed,But Not For So Long Tho* "W-What the..?"
(C.c):  *Chuckles* "Nice To see My Little Mouse being Surprised Heh~"
(Y/n): "W-WHY YOU DO THAT FOR!?"
               *Then..Once Again..Cartoon cat Licked You But This Time In Your Cheek*

(Y/n): "H-HEY! QUIT DOING THAT!"
(C.c): "And Why should I? Then What Else Am I Supposed To Calm You down?"
(Y/n): "IS THIS HOW YOU CALM ME DOWN! CUZ I DON'T FEEL CALM RIGHT NOW!"
(C.c): "Look..I'm Not Gonna Stay Here,But You May Have To Play My Game Once Again~ *Chuckles* And i Don't Care If You Don't Remeber,You Will Still Have To Play My game"
(Y/n): "Look..I'm Not Playing Your Stupid Game Alright? Besides What WOULD A Tall Cat do To Me?"
(C.c): *Laughs And Forces Smile and Pulls Your Shirt Kinda Near To his face And You Could See His Eyes Like as If He's looking trought Your soul But Deadly And Then He Says In A Really Disturbing Dark Voice* "Listen Here! Your My Mouse And If You Don't Play With Me Then...*He Evil Grins Kind Of Large* I'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SISTER AWAY AGAIN AND YOU'LL HAVE TO SAVE HER AGAIN BUT THIS TIME IT WON'T BE AS EASY LIKE LAST TIME,UNDERSTOOD!?"
      (C.c): *You nooded In Fear And Then And Drops You But You Hit Your Head On Accident Wich Kinda Made You Hard To See because It was Getting Kind Of Blurry And Cartoon cat Went back To His Normal smile And When You were About To Black out,you Heard The Last thing from Him saying* "Remeber Our Deal,Darling~" *He Chuckles And You Finally Blacked out*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
  *You Woke Up Only For You To Find In The Garden and It Was Dark,You Got Up And You Remebered Of What Happend Before You blacked Out*

(Y/n) POV: "Ugh...My Head..I Think That Tall Black Cat Or Whatever Was His Name Just..Said The deal but,I Don't think It Was Real Because It din't felt So..Realistic But It Was Just My Imagination..Right?..."
*You Sighed And Walked To Your New House Only To Find That Your Mom and Dad Were
Already Asleep On the Couch And the Television Was On They Mah have Been Watching A Movie You Tought So You Went To Turn Off The TV And You Were really Tired Wich You Weht To Your New Bedroom And Changed Into Your Pj's And Layed On The bed And You Could Tell That Your Sister Was Asleep Too Because The House Was Silent...Very Silent You Tought..Soon You Closed Your Eyes And Fell Asleep*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
   (C.c): "Don't worry (Y/n)..You May Or May Not See Your Loves Ones That You Cared...Anymore" *Chuckles*

(Welp End Of Chapter 4 Hope Yall Enjoyed It And Sorry If It was Short And I'll Try Make Tomorrow Large But Anyways Cya Y'all next Time,Bye!~~)