Gesundiet!

༻❁༺ 

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓜𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥  

"And then you get it, get it, get it, get it
Hit it, hit it, hit it, hit it
Flip it, flip it, flip it
You make me say oh, oh (sheesh, sheesh)
Twist it, twist it, twist it, twist it
Mix it and mix it and mix it and mix it
Kiss it, kiss it, kiss it
You make me say oh, oh (sheesh, sheesh)
You make me say oh, babe" I finished. 

       The crowd roared with loud whoops and what not. I smiled and walked backstage. I was pretty worn out after that performance. My manager, Ms. Rae smiled at me. It wasn't the ' You did great dear! I'm proud' smile. Instead it was a 'I'm so sick of you' smile. I gave her a ' Well I hate you to' smile. " That was wonderful Ms. Mclean." She hissed out. " Thank you, Ms.Rae" I said, in the same tone. I walked past her to get a bottle of water when she grabbed my wrist.

MONSTER ALERT

ABORT MISSION

I REPEAT.

ABORT MISSION

BRING OUT THE GUNS

 I tried to yank it way from her, but she just tightens her grip. She looked at me. Her eyes catlike. "No honey. You've been bothering me a lot. I think I'll just kill you." She spat out. Her voice was different. It was almost ghostly. I gasped as her hands extended into claws and nails into talons. Her head snapped into an uneven angle.

I think I'm gonna be traumatized by this.

Welp. Hello nightmares.

And to think I just got over you.

She brought down one hand, near my throat. She was about to slash my neck when I came up with a plan.  I inhaled. A warm feeling flowing through my veins. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."  I said.  She stopped. I yanked myself from her grip and threw my microphone at her, just as she was coming out of her daze. I frantically searched around the room for something to kill her.

Idiot, why didn't you bring a weapon huh?

I was so stupid.

Why did I think a monster wouldn't attack me?!?!?

At least the microphone was coated with celestial bronze.

Something shiny caught my attention. It was a sword. I pulled it out, and turned around. Ms.Rae was stalking towards me. I plunged the sword through her chest. She staggared backwards. I quickly gathered my things and got into my make up room. It was the farthest room fromt eh stage, and I could make a quick get away in case she noticed me. As I was changing I felt someone trying to get into my head. I gave them permission. A hologram appeared in my mind of Chiron. It was something I could do. Iris message people with my head. I appeared on a cloud and moved where ever the person was. I call it Marissa Message.

Hey Chiron!

Hello Marissa

How's Rachel?

She's doing better then yesterday. 

And the 7?

You know I will tell them once Rachel gives us the prophe-