Backstory

༻❁༺

『  𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓪 𝓜𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥  』

Chiron cleared his throat. " Almost 2 decades ago- "

"17 years to be exact." I corrected. He glared at me. 

 "Sorry, continue " I mumbled.

He cleared his throat, "As I was saying.  A child was born to Tristan McClean and Aphrodite. She was named Marissa, for how she went with the flow with things."

" I go with the flow." I said.

I visibly cringed.

Oof. 

That sounded a lot cooler in my head. 

Okay, yeah, I'll shut up now.

 Chiron rolled his eyes, " Really?" he asked. 

 I looked at him sheepishly.  "Pretend I said nothing. " I mumbled.

He sighed, " This astonished all of the gods, since most of their children were such fussy bears. Hecate predicted that she would have a great future, which one god did not like. Horkos, the personification of a curse." he continued.

  "Who is that?" asked the Sea green eyed boy, who's name I'd learned was Percy, asked.

"Have you never read Aesop's Fables? He was mentioned there once." said Piper. 

Percy gave her a sheepish look, "About that..." he trailed.

" I don't blame you Percy, he wasn't very well known. " said Chiron.

 Jason who was looking up at the clouds asked, " Was I really a fussy bear, dad?" 

I dunno

Maybe.

Maybe not.

I'll have to ask Zeus next time I see him.

 Frank patted him on the back,  "I don't think he is listening man." he said.  Jason sighed.

  "I'm not done yet!" exclaimed Chiron, who was obviously annoyed by all the interuptions.  

 Leo looked annoyed too,  "I want to hear the cool story. Let me hear it!" he grumbled angrily.

 Everyone blinked at him, dumbfounded. 

 Chiron cleared his throat. Again.  

Yeesh, he does that a lot. 

He cursed her so that when she would have to save the world once before she turned 18. If she didn't she would die. If she did, she would live. " he said. 

 I sighed,  "I have only 1 year left. And I'm well known. So if I just, die, then the world's going to die with me."

No pressure

That's totally cool.

 Chiron looked at my with sadness in his eyes.

I don't need you pity.

I've seen enough of that in my life thank you very much.

"But there is more. A year after that, her mother gave birth to another girl." he continued.

 "And that girl was me. " Piper realized.

 So now she realizes. 

 " Yeah." said Chiron. 

 "I really do have a lot of celebrities in my family. " mumbled Piper.

We all face palmed. 

Yes, that was not the point. 

That was my backstory.

 "We don't have much time, you need to hurry up with the mission. Leo, you have space for another person, right?" said Chiron. 

 "Argo ||, there's always space for more than 2." 

 That was the worst rhyme ever. 

 "That was the worst rhyme ever." said Piper, thinking the exact same thing as me. 

Was that a sister thing?

 I don't know.

 I looked at her starstruck. "Don't tell me you were thinking the exact same thing." she said."Ummmm..." She squealed. "We really are sisters." she jumped up and hugged me tight. Really tight. 

OXYGEN

I NEED OXYGEN

My chair fell back and hit the ground."Ouch!""Oh my gods, are you OK?" said Piper, grabbing my arm and heaving me back up. I rubbed the back of my head, which had taken the hit. 

 "I think?" 

 "That's not really an answer." 

 "Exactly." 

 "Like when my dad says it, I'm just like, that's not an answer." 

 "Me too, I say the same thing to my fans when they get hit by another."

 They all looked at me like what?

 "It happens."

 "So, I'm gonna go and get the ship ready." said Leo, and exited the room. Hazel, Frank, and Annabeth followed."You should pack." said Percy, and left the room. 

I think I was starting to like this guy. And by that I mean like him as a friend, not like.. 

 "I'll help you." said Piper. We packed and got onto the ship, after issuing a vacation for me, and we were lucky, especially since the Sweetener tour had just finished.And that is how this all started.