Filler

Hyunjin POV

Once lunch was over, I went back to class and yet again Jeongin caught my eyes. I wanted to know a bit more about him before the day ended so I decided to make my first move. I threw a paper ball at him but he didn't budge. What?

I threw another paper ball at him and he still didn't turn around, I continued to throw more at him, each time getting more frustrated. I was about to throw another ball when Jisung turned around and glared at me.

"Throw another ball at him and I'll skin you alive" Jisung warned giving me death stare. Well there goes my plans. Pre-debut Jisung always has to ruin my plan smh.

-Bell rings-

I quickly pack up my stuff before walking out of school, where Minho was waiting for me. "So where to today?" Minho asked, biting on his toothpick. I thought for a second on where I wanted to go when an idea popped up.

"Well, I was thinking that we should get new clothes for the party tomorrow" I said as I pondered on what to wear. Minho nodded, then we walked to the mall were we separated to make it faster for us to find what we were looking for.

I looked around different shops, picking out items that fitted what I was going to wear until I had every accessory and clothing. Before I knew it I got every item with 10minutes to spare. I decided to get myself some boba, and was about to walk out of the shop when I bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I am so so sorry. Jeongin?" I quickly helped the smaller boy up and grabbed all my bags. "Ummm, as a way of saying sorry how about I buy you some boba, yeah? okay" I quickly spoke and before Jeongin could answer I grabbed his hand, leading him to the boba shop.

For some reason I felt happy holding his hand, it was small, soft and fitted perfectly into mine. "What do you want?" I asked when we got to the boba shop. Jeongin thought for a second before a smile grew on his face, "Mango flavoured boba please" Jeongin requested.

I nodded, then went up to the counter to order. "One medium Vanilla cream and one medium Mango please" I ordered. "That'll be 10214₩ and your number 8" The cashier replied, I paid then walked back to Jeongin. We stood next each other in awkward silence until I had to go collect our order.

"Well, it was nice bumping into you Jeongin. See you tomorrow, I guess" I said, handing Jeongin his boba. "thank you for buying me this Hyung" Jeongin thanked, handing me a small piece of paper before we parted ways.

I met up with Minho at the exit of the mall when I noticed something. Why was Minho carrying two bags? He wasn't the type to get a lot.

"Minho, what's in the other bag?" I asked suspiciously. "All you need to know that it's for someone special" Minho replied as he pulled the bag closer to him. I shrugged it off before we both walked home.

-When Hyunjin gets back home-

"Yeji! I'm home" I shouted, my voice booming throughout the house. "Bitchhhhh, your home, I ordered us pizza" Yeji greeted, pulling me into a tight hug. I nodded, escaping her tight grip and heading to my bedroom.

I decided that I should write to Innie again.

Hi Doll,

I'm going to another party tomorrow, I know its not much but look at the outfit I put together.

Oh and I bumped into Jeongin, I bought him boba to make it up to him...God I miss you so so much. I want to nuzzle my face into your hair, to kiss you, hug you, cradle you in arms, shower you with endless amounts of love. I just want you and only you, you, you. I sound obsessed but I just want you so badly...I guess that's all I have to say...I love you.

-Jinnie

I shut the diary and slam my head on the table. God how I missed him so much ,I just want him back in my arms so badly.

-Not proof read-

-Filler-704 words