Depressed and Stressed

💚{Lloyd's p.o.v}💚

I go up stairs and turn on my music. ¨warriors¨ by imagine dragons starts from my playlist and I can't help but thinking why Kai and Nya suddenly got so distant from the rest of us. I've always like someone just never told no one. I start to think about my impossible crush when the song changes to ¨In the name of love ¨and I flop over in my bed. 'why did I ever fall in love?!?!?' I wonder to myself then images of my crush start to flash in my head. 'that's why...' I think. the songs on my playlist suddenly completely change and now the song is ¨ I think im in love again¨ 'damn,I have to change my playlist...' suddenly someone calls me my phone says 'Skylor'and I freak. she only ever calls to threaten me with something I answer. ¨H-Hello?¨ I say. for a while she says nothing and when I think I should hang up she says ¨want Kai? Come and get him.¨ she hangs up and down stairs I hear a scream. I gasp. 'Kai's scream!'

⚡Jay's P.o.v- ⚡

 I go to Cole's room when I see that Zane headed to his room. I knock softly.¨yeah?¨ he says over the song 'Staring at the sun' by post Malone. he pauses it and he look up at me. he has no shirt on and I blush like crazy at him. I come in and say ¨I cant sleep...¨ He looks at me and says ¨SHOCKING... you usually sleep like a ROCK.¨ I giggle and sit down next to him. we talk for a bit and  I think 'It's time,Jay tell him! tell him!' ¨ Cole,I Have been feeling weirdly lately and It-It's about you.¨ ¨hmm?¨ he says.¨ I have been growing bigger feelings for you lately and I I really- ¨AHHHHHH!!!¨ someone yells down-stairs and we both get up. We run to Kai's Room and he is not in there but there is Pink smoke everywhere and the window is open. Nya is grasping for air And Lloyd runs over and says ¨ Kai! where is KAI!?!??¨"he- he's ¨ gone...¨ Zane says looking out the window. the smoke is almost gone but most of us can at least breathe. Lloyd starts to cry and Nya kneels next to him and sadly smiled saying ¨"Lloyd... I'm still here even tho Kai is not. I   don't think he will come back though.¨ Lloyd  sniffed and looked up but he did not look happy. he glared up at her and said ¨ What?!?!? Nya he is your brother!¨ he started to shout at her and when we managed to calm him down he started to whisper ¨i-it's- sky-Skylor...¨  he silently wept himself to sleep. I put him down  in his bed and stake out a glance at Cole and  whispered ¨hey Did he say Skylor? do you really think that maybe Skylor has to do with this?¨  He frowned and said ¨ nah maybe he was just a bit confused...¨ ¨hm. Ok then. goodnight Cole¨ I say and he kisses my forehead saying ¨goodnight. get some sleep.¨ For the first time, I really hope I can sleep.