Kai's New side

🔥Kai's P.O.V.🔥

I wake up and suddenly everything is dark and I have to blink to get used to the dark, somewhere I usually feel safer thinking about Lloyd and about winning Nya.  but I do not even know where  I am! I try to yell but I barely even let out a whisper of "w-where a-am I?" suddenly a big light shines the dark room and someone enters the room.She has red hair and  has it in a pigtail. A familiar voice says "Kai, Oh my darling you have quite changed since figuring out that we were probably related!" she cackled and I gasp "Skylor?!?!?" I say it like as if I had thought I would not have ever needed to hear or say it again. ¨well, you figured that out well.¨ she got closer,way too close for comfort and I freaked out. suddenly being able to yell again I say ¨What do you want from me!??!??!?!?¨ she gave a wicked smile,one that she had used to TRICK me to make me think I LIKED her! How did I  not see that it was EVIL not HEART-WARMING?!?!?!? she walks around me as she says ¨ oh, Kai... You miss Lloyd, Am I right? but does he miss you?¨ ¨Of course he does!!!¨I yell back and she smirks ¨Oh poor,poor, you. Of course he does,for like a minute or two.¨ she replied as she continued to walk around in slow circles around me. She stops behind my chair. ¨remember that time Zane went missing?He was so desperate to replace him. He Told you all it was for the best, right?¨ I stopped struggling for a moment. It was true. ¨What if he replaces you?Hmm Kai? He will probably find a new flame.¨ The thought of Lloyd with someone else made my blood boil! ¨Let me go Skylor!!!¨ I screamed  but she continued walking in circles but this time behind me. ¨Tsk, Tsk,Tsk. You'll see,with this?¨ She said pulling out a necklace, ¨ You will see that the one you really need is ME,¨she wrapped it around my neck finishing her sentence, ¨And Not Lloyd.¨the necklace grew red and spread across my body. She left the room, leaving me tied up to the chair,screaming in agony and pain.

   🌑Cole's p.o.v.🌑

 I ate slowly as I looked at the time. '7:20 p.m' ¨Lloyd should be down by now...¨ I say slowly looking at who was left of the crew. Jay, Zane,Nya, And Sensei Wu . ¨should I try and get him?¨ Nya asked. ¨No... but I will take his food up to him.¨ Sensei Wu said as he got up taking Lloyd's tray with him. "While you're there tell him greetings from the underworld, us."I joked and Jay chuckled. "Nice to know you can joke too," he said while poking his salad with his fork, " Y'know like I'm not the only one." he added. "Nah, I got you." I reply. We smile at each other for a pretty long time until Zane says "Ahem, sorry to interrupt the moment, but I got to go good night guys" he says. "Night." we both say. After we finish And Nya leaves Looking maybe a bit excited, We both clean up and Went Upstairs to our rooms. His was just across from mine and we looked at each other. ¨ goodnight, boulder brain.¨ he said. ¨ goodnight zaptrap.¨ I reply.  He closed his door and I closed mine. I started to play music and got in bed when suddenly my T.V. goes out. I checked the plug and it was still there, but when I sat down on my bed there was something on the screen. ¨Lloyd... LLOYD!!¨ He was there On the screen talking to someone in a small red cage! I strained to hear the conversation because the remote the damn remote stopped working for some flipping reason. Lloyd: I just want to see him again!... I don't want to let go... I know  I am not that strong.¨ Cage person: ¨ sing with me... before you go?¨ Lloyd: ¨... mm okay you first.¨ cagedude:¨ Mmhmhmhmhmm... Lloyd's eyes went green. ¨ahahahaaahh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah ooohhhhhhhhhhhhooohhhh.¨ another voice?!?!?! was ther TWO people in the cage? it was awfully small tho... so I guess there could be a small two people. then all of a sudden  a hand reaches out and ruffles Lloyd's hair. should I be concerned? then i see another hand shoot out and swipe at the ground. ¨  Lloyd! GET US OUT!!! THEY CANT KEEP US HERE!!¨ Lloyd looks shocked. he pulls away and says no... oh wait he said oh... they shove their hand back in and Lloyd says ¨ I know! i can take you guys somewhere!¨ ¨ where?¨ says one.  Lloyd gets up. ¨ To ED and Edna's junkyard¨he says. oh no. I get up and run to jay's room hes wide awake thank god but I tell him, C'mon let's go Jay! He frowns ¨ Where? wait Col- ¨ I accidentally push him out of bed , ended up stumbling backwards, where we both end up pressed together on the wall. Jay pulls away first. ¨ s-sorry Cole, but can you give me an explanation?¨ I sigh. ¨ come to my room then.¨ I say. and so he does.