Chapter 14

*A/N - I am so sorry for make you guys wait that long. if there any misspelled word than i am sorry and enjoy the story*

{Jennie POV'S}

After texting Lisa I go  back to my homeroom class and  sat in my seat. 

"Where the heck were you we were looking for you everywhere" -  Jisoo Unnie said. 

"Didn't I tell you guys that I am going to the bathroom" - I said. 

"I don't believe that you go to the bathroom that time unnie" - Rose said.

  "How do you know that I did go to the bathroom or not" - I ask Rose. 

"because I went to the bathroom but you weren't there in the bathroom" - Rose said.

  "Oh ok fine I defend i didn't go to the bathroom" - I said. 

"Then why did you lie to us" - Jisoo unnie said. 

"Cause I have to lie, my brothers were there that time" - I said.

   "Alright but where did you go that time unnie" - Rose said. 

"I was in the hallway" - I said.

  "How come we didn't see you in the hallway" - Jisoo Unnie said. 

"I was in the second floor hallway" - I said.

 We all three got scared when the teacher slammed her hand on my table.

  "Mrs. Kim's and Mrs. Park remember that you guys are in my class, not in a gossiping place" - Mrs. Kim angrily said. 

Ahhhhh!!! I hate this teacher. She always like that we are just talking and she thinks that we are gossiping. 

"Sorry miss" -  three of us said.

"I will forgive you girls this time but if it's happened again than I will kick you girls out of my class or give detention for whole school hours"  - Mrs. Kim said and went back to her lecture. 

her lecture was that boring that I didn't new when I fall sleep. after some time I woke up because I need to use the washroom. 

"Miss can I go to the washroom" - I ask.  

"yeah sure" -  Mrs. kim said. 

then I want to the washroom. after using the washroom I put water on my face to wake me up from sleeping. I was going back to my classroom when I heard some one arguing and it was coming from the room next to the bathroom. know one use this room, it just a left-over room. I was little curious and the voice was kinda familiar  to me so I go in front of that room.