Chapter V -The Dark Lord's Lover-

Beta: Kmoaton

Ner words in this chapter: 2,778

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter V

–The Dark Lord's Lover–

Saturday, 20 August 2005

HJP's POV

Harry looked at the letter from James as Tom slept on the bed by his side.

Remember where your loyalties lie. Are you an Auror or not?

Harry passed a hand through his head. James knew Harry was alibiing for Tom.

"What did He want?"

He looked up to find Tom awake.

"You should be sleeping." Tom raised an eyebrow. "To remind me that I took an Auror's Oath."

Tom hummed.

"My apologies for troubling you."

Harry shrugged.

"You fell in for an Auror... but said Auror fell for a Dark Wizard."

"As if I've give you a choice."

"Sleep. You aren't even able to put two verbs together."

Tom groaned and closed his eyes.

–BADW–

JLL's POV

Jeremy entered the Auror Office in the Ministry of Magic. A black Auror looked back with a raised eyebrow.

"The Head Auror?" Jeremy asked.

"On the field."

Jeremy nodded. He took out Edward Lupin's medical scroll and gave the Auror.

"This has to be added to Auror Harry Potter's sick days paperwork."

Auror Shacklebolt accepted it and uncoiled it to see what it was.

"I'll fill the paperwork right away. Teddy's mother was my rookie."

"Young Lupin is in good hands now."

Auror Shacklebolt smiled as he filled the paperwork. After a while, he finally gave Jeremy the parchment with the Dark Lord's Lover sick in days.

"See you in a week and half." Auror Shacklebolt put in.

Jeremy nodded and turned to leave only to find the Head Auror and his handpicked squad returning.

"Head Auror."

"Lestrange... what's that?"

"My client's sick in paperwork. I will return when Young Lupin is better or until I need to add an extra week."

Jeremy nodded again to Auror Shacklebolt and left. If people met the true James Potter that the Dark Lord told him that he saw on a daily basis around Harry Potter... it would shock the Wizardry World.

–BADW–

LV's POV

Voldemort looked up from the book he was reading towards the entering Jeremiah. His old colleague showed Harry's sick papers and put them on the bedside table, before grabbing a blanket and pulling it over the sleeping Auror on the chair, with his head on his arms on Voldemort's bed. Voldemort nodded back.