5~

"Yea sounds fun." I said while pecking him in the lips lightly. "Oh um, do you want like sweat pants. I have a pair that are a bit big on me."

"Oh, yea. thanks" He said kind of awkwardly, probably from borrowing a girls clothes, but like who wants to cuddle in jeans??

I brought out the pair of sweats from my dresser and handed them to him. I walked over and sat on my large bed and turned the tv next to my bed on. It didn't feel right looking at Kenma while he changed so I made it obvious that I wasn't.

I was scrolling through movies and TV shows when Kenma sat down next to me. He wrapped his long fingers around my waist and leaned his head on mine.

I smiled a bit and leaned into the hug. "What do you want to watch?" I asked while turning towards him.

"Umm 365 days." He said then laughed stupidly.

"Aw, I was thinking fifty shades of grey" I said with a fake pouty face then fell back laughing with him.

"No but seriously, what about a sCaRy moViE" I said in an spooky voice while wiggling my fingers.

"Ooo yes. But don't get mad if I piss in your bed." He jokingly said, still hugging me. I laughed hard at his remark then kept scrolling.

We eventually decided on watching on The Shinning, a classic. Kenma hadn't seen it yet however, fucking loser.

I turned it on and laid down as Kenma did the same, he cuddled me close, I was little spoon. He gently snaked his arms around my waist and squeezed. He was really warm.

I love scary movies and have seen The Shinning about 30 times but Kenma hadn't so when the first scary part came up he jumped a little then pulled my closer to him. He buried his face in the crook of my neck with his eyes still glued on the screen.

"Aw is Kenma scared?" I said teasingly while turning my head to face him.

"No shut up." He said quickly while still looking at the screen, dork. I laughed a little then continued watching the movie.

We finished it and I was about to fall asleep in Kenmas arms when he reached over and turned off the TV. He came back and wrapped his arms back around my waist and snuggling his head into my shoulder.

"Goodnight Kimiko." He said softly while drifting off to sleep.

Soon, he fell asleep but I stayed up for a few more minutes rethinking our day. How magical. He also slept really softly, like a kitten. His breath was slow and almost inaudible and he hardly moved, how cute, but it also seemed like he was dead.

Shortly after, I was asleep too, in Kenmas arms.

I woke up the next day with Kenma still beside me. He was asleep, which I wasn't surprised. I turned to check the time on my phone, 9:34.

We didn't have anything planned today, as far as I knew. Maybe we could do some cheesy couples stuff, like baking or face masks. Idk, I don't think Kenmas into that corny stuff.

I was laying in my bed with Kenmas arms wrapped around my waist and head on my chest as I sat up a little admiring him. The warm sunlight bleeding through my sheer curtains projected a soft, warm glow in the room. He looked so pure in this light.

I brushed his hair lightly and he started to shift a little, waking up now. His eyes blinked open slowly and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Hii" he said in a sweet and low voice.

"Hi sleepy head." I said giggling back at him a little. He buried his head in my chest a little more and hugged me tighter.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked, still combing my fingers through his soft hair.

He hummed into my chest and 'I don't know' then said "Sleep." I felt a small smile form on his face.

"Ok well. My parents are gone today so we have the whole house to ourselves, sleeping feels like a waste of the freedom." I started to braid his hair slowly and he continued laying in my chest.

"Well what were you thinking?" He said inquisitively. We all know what I was thinking, and I'm pretty sure he was thinking the same.

"I was thinking we could do cheesy couple stuff, like bake and do face masks." I lied. He sat up on one elbow too look at my eyes through his sleepy ones.

"Kinda lame but I'm down." He said smiling a bit. I shoved his shoulder and laughed. God he looked so pretty in this light with his hair slightly messed up.

Wait, did he actually agree to this?

~~
ahh some good ol fluff. I know this is like superrrr short, sry lol.

-Pluto <3