6~

uhh some ✨spicy✨ scenes ahead. i told myself i wouldn't but here we r now.
read at ur own risk 😽
also, thank y'all for 200 reads!!!
————————————————————————

Omg Kenma actually agreed to do this sappy stuff with me!

I ran to the bathroom and came out with a hair tie and two of those fuzzy head bands that lifestyle you tubers use. I ran up and sat behind Kenma and started gathering his hair in a bunch to pull it back with a hair tie. He didn't budge, I actually think he liked it.

I slipped the cat ears head band onto his face and the bunny one of mine. He looked so cute like this. "Ok come on." I said while jumping up and grabbing his hand.

He slumped out of the bed and followed me to my bathroom. I opened up a drawer and pulled out a light blue face mask cream. "Ok first we have to wash our faces, here." I said while applying a cleanser then handing it to him.

He squirted two pumps onto his hand and rubbed it on his face awkwardly, mimicking my actions. I giggled at how unfamiliar he is with this. I leaned down and started rinsing off the cleanser as he did the same after me but instead getting a ton of water on his black t shirt.

After drying our faces, I picked up the small face mask tub and scooped a small bit on my fingers.

"Here, you don't need much. Then rub it around on your face." I said while handing it to him.

He looked even more confused, but very interested and did the same. We applied the face masks, Kenmas looking rather messy, it was in his eyebrows and he tried to lick it at one point. Dork.

I took a few mirror selfie's with him, as one does when you have an adorable boyfriend who does these things with you. I helped him rinse it off then mine.

"I feel...refreshed?" He said while scrunching his nose. I giggled then pecked his lips lightly. He smiled gently back at me.

"Now let's go bake some brownies." I said excitedly. He surprisingly, looked excited too. I grabbed his hand and ran downstairs with him. 

I got to the kitchen and searched around for a brownie mix box. Kenma found a large pan and bowl and we started mixing everything together.

After a bit, the brownies were poured and I slid them in the oven and started a timer.

I turned around to an almost dazed looking Kenma. "What?" I giggle as I walk up to him.

"Nothing." He smiled back with a silly grin. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. I pull him in closer and give him a sweet kiss.

I pull away but then he brings me back in and kisses me deeper. Oh?

He passionately takes control of the kiss and I let him. I open my mouth slightly, allowing his tongue to fill my mouth. I feel a small smile grow across his face as he lifts me up by the waist, still locked in the kiss, and set me on the counter next to the fridge.

I slide my hands up to his cheeks then remove the hairband holding his locks together, and tangle my fingers in them. He squeezes my waist tighter and pulls me closer to his body. This isn't very Kenma-like, but I'm not complaining.

He breaks the kiss softly then stares at me through half lidded eyes. I'm a blushing mess which only makes him smile more. He reconnects the kiss, a little deeper.

I feel his hand start to creep under the hem of my t shirt. "Is this alright?" He whispered sweetly against my lips.

I nod and smile, I trust Kenma. We haven't gone very far yet and I don't think Kenmas about to pull something.