October 29th, 2020

Remus hasn't shown his face since weeks before the wedding. It's alarming.

Virgil reassures it's how Janus is, trying to control him, confining him to his room.

However, I feel that there is more to this, so I went to Janus about my troubles. Janus admitted that he has not seen Remus in weeks.

I have to put on my calendar an ideal time to visit the other, it doesnt feel right. I'm not one to go based on a 'feeling', but this is strong. It does not seem right.

Afterall, Halloween is in two days and Remus thrives at this time. It's not only unusual but alarming for him to not be present at all.

I'll admit, the silence is comforting, besides the banter between Janus and/or Virgil and Roman.

Janus is planning to move in here, which makes me worry of Remus that much more. Thomas seemed different as well, slightly. It wasnt a drastic difference, which leads me to believe that Remus had not ducked out, but merely is just not doing his job.

I shared these concerns with Virgil, and he said that it was probably for the best, considering all Remus does is harm Thomas. The amount of times I had to remind Virgil there is more to him is baffling. Didn't he used to be friends with Remus?

That theory I haven't fully developed. Remus had said, "it was just like old times," and I just assumed they used to be close, this could have been a very hostile remark.

A phrase to get Virgil to confess his history to Thomas, which makes Virgil's hostility towards Remus more justified, other than Virgil just representing anxiety.

Janus is walking towards my room now, I can tell from the sound of the steps.

__

Now that he has left, I'm certain that I want to go see Remus after Halloween, November 1st. That is, if he doesn't make an appearance before. It would be best to wait a little bit longer.

However, if something is wrong, as I suspect, I may not be the best source of help. I'd have to find another side, not that they'd listen. I fear that I am the only one concerned for Remus, which is upsetting, as no matter who he is, he is still Thomas.

This could end horribly, and I for one wish to stop it before it starts, if it hasn't already.