[1] Truth or dare

3 POV
—————————————————————
Martha was just finding a place to sit in the lunchroom when she saw that the three most popular girls at school; Clair, Blair and McKenna, had an empty seat at their table.

Clair and Blair are twins; they like pushing others down and doing each other's makeup. Mckenna; she's the most beautiful and popular girl in our
school.

She has long blond hair which Martha thought was mostly hair extensions. Usually, a girl named Kathleen sits with them, but she wasn't there today.

Martha looked around to make sure Kathleen wasn't in the lunchroom, and when she was sure Kathleen wasn't there, Martha made her move.

"Um excuse me girls, is this seat taken?"
Martha asked as if it was her hundredth time asking.

"Oh, no, not today it isn't. Kathleen didn't show." Blair said as Clair nodded.
Martha smiled, then she continued, "Oh, so then may I?" she asked again confidently. "I don't know, may she, Mckenna?" Clair asked,
"Sure, I don't see why not," Mckenna said, more directed at Martha then Clair, who asked.

Martha felt valid; the most popular girl in school allowed Martha to sit with her. "Thank you-" Martha said only to be cut off by Mckenna "But only because Kathleen's not here".

So Martha sat down, slid her lunch tray down to where she was sitting and started eating.

"So, what did you get for lunch..." Blair trails off not knowing Martha's name. "I'm Martha, and, I got the garden salad and a strawberry cheesecake," Martha said "What about you, Blair?" she finished. "Oh, I don't know, it's not like I care anyways..." Blair said awkwardly as the conversation ended.

Clair, in attempt to strike another conversation, blurted out "Let's play truth or dare!". "Ok, I'll go first," Blair said "Truth or dare, Mckenna"  "Hmm, truth," Mckenna replied.

"Who's the strongest player on the football team, in your opinion, of course." Blair asked "Hmm, I'll have to say, Ian," Mckenna said.

Martha had no interest in football, but she wanted to know more about who this Ian guy was. "Who's Ian?" Martha asked, out of curiosity.

"Oh, Ian? Isn't he that really tall weirdo?" Clair said "Ya. he's really tall, never talks and has no friends. Practically, he's a loser." Blair hissed, venom dripping from her words.

"But, he's good at football" Mckenna stated "Oh, alright. Mckenna, it's your turn." Martha said as she tried to brush off the girl's harsh words. "Truth or dare... what's your name again?" Mckenna asked. Martha assumed Mckenna was talking to her since she's new,

"Oh, um, I'm Martha."
"Yes, you. Truth or dare." Mckenna
continued.

Martha wanted to look cool, popular; you could say so she chose the obvious, "Dare".

Clair looked like she'd hit the jackpot, she then lent towards Mckenna, who was sitting across the table, and whispered something "Ooh, Maria-" Mckenna was cut off by Martha

"My name's Martha" she corrected. "Ya, that's what I said, Martha. Now, I dare you to go up to Ian and tell him that... you want to take him out," Mckenna jeered.

"But, I don't even know him," Martha panicked in rebuttal. "Do you wanna hang out with us or not," Blair said, scowling at Martha, who then finally gave in. "Fine, do I go right now or..." "Right now," Blair said almost immediately after.