Author's Note

It's come to my attention that some people do not like the dark themes that are in my story. That people feel uncomfortable, bothered, annoyed, and downright dismayed that my stories contain mature themes.

Here's the kicker though: so does life!

Life is uncomfortable, life is bothersome, life is annoying, and life is dismaying.

If there is a problem with me addressing mature themes in my stories, feel free to either tell me personally or flat out stop reading my stories. There was a warning in BOTH of these books saying "Warning: Not for the faint of heart or the easily offended."

I didn't put this here to prolong my life guys... I put it there so if anyone had any triggers not to read my stories. I even put warnings in the specific chapters to not read it if that was the case.

But since I'm apparently "part of the problem" that is "Wattpad writers condoning rape culture/abuse culture" I suppose I will make two chapters dedicated to trigger warnings that the story will contain.

Until further notice this story will contain the following themes:

Domestic Abuse/Intimate Partner Violence

Kidnapping

Violence

Swearing and Strong Language

Gun Violence

Etc.,

If this is not a good enough warning, I am sincerely out of ideas. Please, give me what you need in order for me to not blindside you with a trigger.

Again, my stories are not to promote toxic cultures, it is to make them become more aware. Sure, it's talked about on the news, sure, it's talked about on social medias, but it is still a problem! People obviously aren't getting the point as to how devastating it actually is because it's still being done! Right under our noses no less!

1 out of every 6 women have either been raped or experienced an attempted rape, with that there is a 52% chance of women the ages of 18-32 of becoming a rape victim.

Guess the demographics of my readers.

1 in 4 women and 1 in 9 men experience intimate partner violence (a form of domestic abuse, did a whole research paper on this topic, it's some pretty intense as well as subtle things).

Again, if this warning is not good enough to please any and all then I suggest to those displeased to kindly skip over my fan fiction series and either find one that suits them, or wait until I make a fluffy and cutesy story.

In the story "My Hope" there was a steady decline from a typical romance to something that twists into something dark. Something abnormal. Something unsettling. That was the point of the theme. To start off normally and to descend into madness and chaos. "My Angel" is to it's opposite, to start into the thicket of mass chaos and to end on a happier tone. These stories are to make those who are going through a hard time realize that there is something good that can come out of something bad.

Thank you for your time and understanding for this semi long winded rant, and I can't wait to see what's in store for "My Angel" in the future.

Sincerely,

Night Writer