31 <3

edited <3

the rolling stones - sympathy for the devil

tw // mentions of violence tendencies & gruesome description 

      The hotel room stunk of Sauvage by Dior, immediately captivating my senses once I've entered through the expensive door. The hotels here truly were different from the ones in New York, it's like a whole new world.  

     Bright sun beams flooded through the window mainly from the reflective surface of the hotel across from here. I glance around the room taking note of how clean and kept up it was, as if no one's been in here and has touched anything. There were no dents in the sofas, the kitchen looked barren, the only indication of someone being here was the closed suitcase left out in the middle of the room.

     I wasn't even supposed to be here, really. I was on my way to catch up with old friends from school when Matthew had sent me a cryptic message, in which the noisy part of me couldn't ignore coming to see.

      Seriously, if the devil came up to you and offered you a tour of Hell, would you not take it?

      The area was dead silent, with the hotel room being so high up and the minimum noiseless traffic this area had. It was sort of eerie, like I had just walked into the beginning of a horror movie but even thats selling it short.

     A loud voice rings in the air that makes me jump in my spot. My brows furrow as I recheck the text to see if I was even in the right place.

     come ovr in 30.importantstuff need to be talked about.talk to the frnt desk pls.

     It was weird in whole, he never shortened his words nor spoke like that. And he surely never said please. I glance at the card the front desk had given me and wondered if they had given me the wrong room card.

      The loud voices started screaming again causing me to wince from the sudden volume of it. 

     Of course, me being my dumb self I decided to go where the yelling was coming from which was the master bedroom. The door was cracked open which was convenient for me as I press myself against the wall and peak into the room even though it was dark with the curtains being pulled shut.

    The first thing I notice is a crinkling plastic sound as someone paces around muttering stuff I couldn't understand. There was a faint noise of struggle which caused me to peer around more and seeing someone tied up in a chair wiggling around in it.

     My eyes widen as I pull back and try to not make any noise myself. What did I just get myself into.

     The pacing stops and there's a ripping noise followed by cuss words being spewed out into the air. I press myself against the wall and look between the crack once again to see the figure leaning over the person in the chair. The masculine hand held the persons brown hair in it's hand and was yanking it down as their faces were inches away from each other. Was I interrupting something? Probably.

      A dimmed light source was the only thing that lit up in the room which was out of my view making it really hard to even knowing what was happening in front of me. What it did help though was provide a small glint of light off whatever the person was holding in the opposite hand. Squinting my eyes I tried my best to see what it is, but failed due to the poor lighting.

     "Just tell me what you know." The familiar seethed through teeth. My breathe fastens as I recognize it, Matthew. What the fuck was he doing? 

       The brunette shakes their head refusing to answer causing Matthew to yank harder on their hair still held in his grip. A scream escapes their mouth causing my stomach to sink.