Chapter 2

So many things going on...

---

"And that'll be 3 dollars." The cashier told Minho.

Minho now sighed in disbelief, because that a simple lemonade would cost this much on this café. He takes out his wallet and handed the money to the guy, who also seemed uninterested.

"Thank you! Have a nice day, sir." The cute cashier greeted and thanked him, the latter gave him a smile while leaving the café

He was surely gonna remember the guy's name on his nametag, Seungmin.

He searched the area after leaving the café, expecting to see where his lover and his cousin, was.

"Oh goodie~ You brought me my lemonade." Jisung was quick to appear so suddenly beside Minho, taking the lemonade from his hands.

Felix, who just followed behind, saw the scene and his eyebrows furrowed.

Wasn't Minho getting a drink for himself since he was thirsty?

"Jisung! Give it back to Minho hyung. That's for him. He looks like he's really thirsty." Felix told Jisung, who then looked back at the Aussie boy.

"But Minnie doesn't mind! Right, babe?" Jisung ignored what Felix said and looked upon his boyfriend.

Minho looked at his cousin first, seeing that his expression was telling him to say no to Jisung. But then he looked to his boyfriend who had pleading eyes on. It's not that bad anyways.

"No, it's okay, Felix. He can have it if he wants to." the eldest male replied and brushed the tension off.

"Plus, there's a water dispenser right there." Minho added to his reply and heads inside again to get some water for him to drink.

That left Felix in disbelief, this was a big red flag. He quickly stopped Minho from even touching the dirty cup, which probably was used and unwashed by creeps out there. Minho looked at him confused, and looked at his wrist being held tight.

"What are you doing?" Minho asked the Aussie boy.

"What am I doing? You're about to drink water from that thing. We all know they rarely even clean that. Like, I'm letting you." Felix pulled the elder with him, not bothering if the cashier even had his attention on the two of them.

"Felix, you didn't have to. I could survive drinking that water anyway." Minho spoke softly to the younger boy, sighing in the process.

"Hyung, you are not going to do that. I'm not letting you drink dirty water and watch you get sick after. Besides, Jisung was being ignorant not to see you getting thirsty for lemonade." Felix scoffs and gave Minho a new cup of freshly-made lemonade, paying for it too.

"It's really okay. He wanted it very badly, so I gave it to him." Minho looked down at the cup, hesitating to drink it. But with the piercing gaze of the Aussie, he just had to.

"Yeah, and not minding your thirst is also okay?" Felix added with a groaning expression, that leaves the elder speechless.

"With all due respect hyung, I support both of you and all, but it's also not bad to say no to him sometimes. Stop always putting yourself second, you have to priority yourseld as well. It's not gonna make you a great boyfriend, but it'll just show how you let your boyfriend take over you." Felix lectured on him, spitting nothing but facts.

"Jisung is not a kid that you should keep spoiling at everything. You have your decisions to make too. You and Jisung should know that even when you two are together, no one gets left behind and no one accelerates for a stupid cause." Felix finishes as he took his own cup of lemonade, yes, he paid for it too.

The cashier has no time for this drama but all he just wants is for these two to not cause anything disturbing inside the café

He made an eye contact on the cute cashier, who also seems to be listening to their conversation.

"You!" Felix called him using his deep voice.

The boy blinked a few times before looking at Minho and Felix. This was not part of the plan for the cashier.

"Me?" Seungmin asks shyly.

"Yes, you! What do you think about Minho hyung here spoiling his boyfriend and putting himself last?" Felixs asks him, Minho was already hiding in embarrassment.

"O-Oh umm... I think that they both should be equal. Not indicating about the gifts that Minho would give to Jisung... I also think that he should atleast be thanking you for everything that you did to him. Also... he looked he came from a rich family, it should be the other way around." Seungmin, the cute but handsome cashier had answered.

Now, don't get Seungmin wrong. He doesn't want to involve himself in here, but he's just speaking according to what he thinks.

"Exactly what he said!" Felix looked directly at his cousin, Minho being lost in his own thoughts.

"You cannot just let this go on like it's no big deal. You're slowly killing yourself." Felix scolded the elder once more, leaving Minho out of words for what the other said.

Felix didn't have to exaggerate it like that, but he was right. Minho can't win at this argumentative debate.

---

"Hello?" Minho picked up his phone as he was still staring into his old TV.

"Hi hyung~ It's me." The cheerful voice from the other line greeted him.

"Hyunjin? Wahh it's been a while!!" Minho smiled ear to ear as he heard his cousin talk.

"I know, hyung! It's been so tiring here on the company. We've been really busy and we just had our couple day-offs." Hyunjin groaned and chuckled at the same time.

"So that means you'll visit me here again?" Minho excitingly asks him, the thought of seeing his cousin again excites him.

"I sure am! I'm also bringing my new assistant with me; will that be okay?" Hyunjin asks him too.

"Sure, we have a spare room here that you both could share since there will be two separated bed and a bathroom too." Minho agreed and explained to him about the remaining room and bathroom.

"Perfect! We'll arrive tomorrow okay?" Hyunjin said from the other line, cheering happily.

"Okay, noted! I'll see you both tomorrow!" Minho answered, excited as well.

They both bid their farewell and ended up the call.

His smile faltered away as he examines the sky, noticing the two different choppers flying in close to their spot. He sighed mentally, knowing it must have been the boss from the other side judging their poor and dirty place.

It wasn't their fault that they didn't belong to the Haven Side, they were stuck there, on The Shallows. Shallows, this is what their leaders named their part of the city after everything was divided. There was a big border between the white lands and buildings... their part was more like abandoned buildings, rarely renovated. Old houses made from wood, people walking around instead of having cars for transportations. Because only people who can afford cars in their area are either business-minded people or just rich.

This is where Minho lives. His parents used to belong to the Haven Side. But due to an accident that happened a long time ago, they died and Minho was thrown out into the Shallows. He could still remember when he was 12. His parents were very intelligent, very productive when it comes to their work. And so, he despises the Boss ever since then.

He hated the fact that because of every changed that happened, it was the Boss' fault why he ended up on the different side of the city.

Someday, he is gonna take back what belongs to him and revenge the death of his father and mother.

---