Chapter 5

This is how oblivious people get hurt

---

"Hyung!" a voice cut off the thoughts inside of Minho's head.

"Where have you been? You weren't answering our calls and texts! It's been 5 hours since you've gone missing. We even asked Jisung where you are, and he said that you weren't the park. Where on Earth were you?!" Hyunjin asked his cousin, worry was visible all over his face.

Minho remained calm and silent of what the Hyunjin was saying. Everything was still processing on his mind.

After the incident, Minho had secretly followed the car which the mystery boy was sitting. And it made him shocked to even find out he was from the other side. How come? How come he was so nice to Minho when he knew he was clearly much richer and powerful unlike him?

He remained staring at the border and the guards for at least 30 minutes, his mind was racing as well. He was also staring down on the bouquet he received from the brown-haired boy, a smile that was slowly plastered on his face. He enjoyed eating the expensive chocolates that was also given to him.

"I'm fine." He managed to say out loud to the three boys who looked so worried about him.

"Did you have dinner already? It's past 9 in the evening." Felix also asks him, trying not to worry too much.

"It's okay.... I'm not hungry. Umm did you guys eat too? I could order a pizza if you want." Minho asked them calmly.

"It's fine, hyung. I made something for the three of us to eat. We still have some for you just in case you want to eat more." Jeongin answered, Felix and Hyunjin nodding after to ensure that the older wouldn't worry too.

"Look..." Minho started, the three looking at their hyung with wonder.

"Jinnie, Lixie and Innie... I'm sorry, for what I acted yesterday..." he apologized sincerely.

Hyunjin, to be honest was surprised that their hyung who was the first one to say sorry to them. Usually, it would also take them to say sorry first before Minho would say sorry as well. Both Felix and Hyunjin looked at each other before looking back at the elder with a sigh.

"No worries, hyung. We understand how much worse things that you experienced." Jeongin approached the eldest first and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, Innie..." Minho thanked him with a smile.

"Same here...we're sorry too." Felix said as he and Hyunjin hugged Minho.

It just all went well for the four boys. Minho was feeling better now and so were they.

The boy, who was looking outside was nowhere shocked, but at least satisfied. Although, he felt sorry, but he couldn't lie something was dying inside him.

---

Chan removed his coat, a sigh leaving his lips upon seeing the moon was brightly shining up in the sky today.

"Chan, honey?" a woman's voice quickly diverted his attention.

He looked at the doorway and saw his mother, already dressed in her sleeping robe.

"Mom. What are you doing up late?" Chan asked his mother in worry. It was currently 10pm and to say for his mother, that was late.

"I was waiting for you honey. I called your office, and they said you already left the building at 5pm. Where were you for the past 5 more hours?" his mom asked him in a serious tone.