Chapter 2

Guinevere's POV

We were on our way to Magic school,when all of a sudden Dad asked me.

"Do you reality want to persue magic instead of fencing?"He asked seriously.

I can't speak because i'm afraid
that he might get mad at me.

"Our family came from a bloodline of a swordsman,we inherited that to our ancestors and i know you know that,gwen."
Dad explained.

I nodded.

"Good thing you know that,but
Why you still kept on insisting that magic course?."He snapped.

I felt mom patted my back as a sign of assurance that everything will be alright.That made me feel
Okay.So i answered my dad without holding back my emotions.

"Is there any benefits that you can contribute to our family by pursuing that magic?"He added.

"Dad,is popularity that just important to you?How about my happiness?isn't important?I love magic dad, so please allow me to!."I'm begging.

Nakasakay kami ngayon sa Bently state limousine na karaniwang ginagamit ng mga noble family.Sa side rear mirror nito kitang-kita ko ang walang expresyon na mukha ni daddy.

Dad sighed in defeated.

"I can't force you to choose fencing,then fine choose whatever you want.So be it."He exclaimed.

I could feel my eyes are starting to become watery.I can't help but hugged my dad so tightly.I felt like there's no tomorrow.I thanked him.

"But in one condition!."He added.

"W-what is it daddy?."I asked a bit nervous.

"Hm..make me proud."He answered.

"I will daddy!".I said happily.

"Make us proud dear!."Mom said.

I kissed mom on her cheek and hugged her tightly.

"Geez..what's the noise!?."Lance just woke up from his nap.

"Hey brother!,daddy just allowed me to take a magic course hehe!"
I answered.

"Really guin??I'm so happy for you guinny!And thanks dad for the agreement hih!."Lance said.

I swear that I will never forget this day in my life.I felt so complete and i could never ask for more.I will cherish this day till the sun's become moon.

I couldn't believe that dad has just finally agreed.This is my dream come true uwu.

"Mr.Leo,we're here."Chauffeur Arthur said.

I got out of the car and i stopped mid way.I was amazed by the beautiful architectural structure right in front of me.

"Wow!"I said out loud in amazement.

"This is one of the opulent property i've ever seen in my entire life."Lance said.

"Isn't a beautiful place to study and make friends,kids?."Mom asked excitedly.

"Hn..I bet my life would be more exciting here than staying up the whole day in my training room HAHA!."Lance exclaimed.

"I wonder,what will be his reaction if he saw this..."I said in a weak voice.I missed him so much.I suddenly feel the changes in my mood.I could feel sadness eating me.

"You okay guin?."Lance asked confused.

"Yup!"I said and plastered a smile for assurance.