Chapter 3

-Principal's Office-

While mom and dad busy talking to the principal,and kuya lance is listening to them.I sneaked out of the office just to eliminate the
Boredom.

Habang naglalakad ay hindi ko maiwasang isipin ang narinig kong naging pag-uusap ni Daddy at ni mommy.

Narinig kong dito rin mag-aaral si Gusion.At the thought of that,it made me feel excited.Knowing the fact na dito rin sya mag-aaral.

But at the same time it makes me sad.It has been 4 years since the last time we met.

-Past-

A 10 year old girl who is busy
Playing with her favorite flower called"Mathiola Incana"at the garden.

The boy accidentally entered her garden with full of beautiful,colorful,fancy,-
Fragrant flowers.

The young boy where still in a shock couldn't speak. His mouth gape open.

He was mesmerized by the beautiful view with a confused
Guinevere in the middle.

(-_-')

Gusion:I-I'm sorry,i was lost.

Guinevere:...

This was her first time seeing the boy in her place. She still confused who he is.

Malaki ang bahay kung saan si Guinevere nakatira. Kaya di na nakakapagtaka kung ito ay maligaw kung bagong pasok pa lamang ito.

Gusion:Woah,those beautiful flowers. Wait,what's this?
He picked a color violet flower.

Guinevere:Oh,, that's a mathiola flower my favorite among them all. You know what it signifies happiness,beauty that will never fade,purity and a contentment in life. That's why i love it.

Gusion:Oh,,, and btw,what are you doing here alone? Aren't you with your family?

Guinevere:"I lived here and my family, they are inside...I can tour you around if you want hehe".She spoke shyly."And anyway,my name is Guinevere Baroque. You can call me Ms. violet."

Gusion:I'm Gusion paxley. Call me anything you want. Nice to meet you by a sudden haha..

They walked around until they reached the living room.

Gusion's dad:Where have you been you little brat?We have been finding you!.

Gusion:"I was just wandering around dad. And she's with me."He pointed to guinevere.

Guinevere nodded nervously.

Guin's mom:Is that true guinny dear?

Guinevere:Yes mom.

Lancelot:Okay,okay that's enough. Let's have a snack first.

Gusion visits her often and play the whole time.

Until one day,everything has change. Gusion no longer visit her for unknown reason. She missed him so much.

-Present-

"Kamusta ka na?miss na miss na kita!.Namimiss mo rin kaya ako!?
I said while wiping my escaped tears.

"Miss are you crazy?"Someone asked.

"Holy cow!"Guinevere was shock and surprised.

"Tch.."He reacted.

She didn't notice that she's in the middle of the hallway talking to herself alone.

She felt embarrassed in front of him.

"I'm not crazy!it's just that... Uhm..."She couldn't think of any reasons."Uhm...I'm singing!.Yeah,
That's right..ya,that's it he he".She
Answered a bit nervous.

"K."He said and passed her.

Grrr..Why so stupid guin!You're such an idiot!.What a lame reason!.