四 : Appearance from behind

정욕은 더러운 단어는 아니지만 강한 단어입니다

While lust isn't a dirty word, it is a strong word.

Jisoo's Pov :

       I was downstairs now. ''Good Morning Jisoo ssi. You're looking radiant.'' Jimin greeted.

        Thanks I guess

        Thanks I guess. Well Lia suggested me to wear this.

        ''Good Morning Jimin ah.'' I said flashing my heart shaped smile. ''Hey there.'' Jungkook said. He was sitting on the couch. ''Hello. Did you sleep well?'' I said.

        ''Well kind of. I had a lot going in my mind. Thanks to you.'' He said smiling. I smiled. ''Um .. did ..you sleep well... last night?'' Taehyung asked. He was kind of hesitating. Maybe because of last night.

        ''No I actually didn't.'' I straightaway answered. And then we went to sit on the dining table. ''Woah whats with you two? Did something happened? I have a feeling that Taehyung did something wrong. '' Jimin was the one speaking.

        ''No not really. Nothing much happened. Taehyung ah just KISSED me to test my Dampir powers. '' Everyone's eyes on the table widened. ''What?!'' Jimin's mouth was hanging open. ''What the hell Hyung. '' I don't know why but Jungkook got a little angry.

        ''Silence. Explain yourself, Taehyung.'' Appa spoke. ''Like she said, it was to test the hypothesis. I found out the old record. It actually involves emotional exchange between the Dampir and the receiver.'' He answered.
''Hmm.'' Everyone was listening eagerly.

         ''Well I decided, The son who will make Jisoo fall in love with her is going to be my heir and Jisoo can marry him.'' He announced.

          What?!? ''Really Appa. Are you serious? Am I a tool for you? You really want me only for my powers. You're the worst father.'' I got really angry. ''But Ji...'' I just got up and stormed out of the room. ''Jisoo!''