Chapter 2

Lunch break. The time for you to get something to eat. Something to eat so you don't starve during the day. Something to eat toghether with your friend while you're laughing and giggling with each other. Too bad I have no friends. Too bad my crackers are already eaten.

I decided that I wanted to sit outside. When I walker through the schooldoors, I saw some bench underneath a big, wild tree. It's novenbre so there are no leafs to be found. While sitting there, I down into my thought. I forget about the cold and cut me of from the world. Only me and my thought.

How would it be if you had a normal family? No father that would hit you if you fucked something up. Having friends that you'd play with after school.  Having a mother who's still ali...
Oke that topic is a little too sensitive.

But still. Going to school with your friends with no worries. Maybe only some small ones about passing a test. Having lunchbreaks with enough food and laughing around. Than after school some football practice maybe without any limbs that hurt with every move you make. And after that you'll be going home to a lovely family. And that day you'll be doing all over again, and again, and again.
Wouldn't that be perfect?

I'm being pulled out of my thoughs by the loud schoolbell. The lunchbreak is over and that means that I have to go to my next class, history.

Soon all my lessons were done. Football practice. That's what we're going to now. I'm really exited about it.

When I walk toward the field I already see Mr Johnson standing. He waves at me so I walk to him. "Hey Harry, there you are. Here I have some clothes for you. You can change over there. You have 5 minuten, so hurry up."

I mumble a little "thank you" and walk in the direction of the changingrooms. Once there I notice that he gave me my football set but it also has a sweather with it. Lucky me.

Once we were in the field we started a regular practice. We just had to run some rounds around the field and we played a little game. I saw that Louis was in the team too and he gave me some looks during the practice.

"I didn't know you were into football?" I look around to see that Louis was talking to me. "Ehm yeah, on my previous school I was in the football team too." I answer him quitly. Why do I have to be so awkward, just say something interesting. "Hey eh Louis..." I start, but when I look around I see that he's already with his friends. You see that, he doesn't even like you. No one does.

I wait until the others are out the changing room before I go in. I take my clothes off and go under the shower. Why can't I just be normal? I'm so stupid. Want of I just die in here? Will someone care? Probably not. At least my dad would be happy, right? Or maybe not, theb he'd have no one to being money in and he wouldn't have a punshbag.

That reminds me that I have to look for a job. Since we moved I had to quit so now I have to find a new one. I hope that there will be some nice places where I can work. After I walked out of the shower and jumped into my clothes, I went home.

I open the door with my key and step carefully without making any noice in the livingroom. I der my father passed out on the couch. Oke nice, he's asleep. I take some empty bear bottles that were laying on the ground and throw them in the trash. I better go upstairs before he wakes up.

Once I'm in my room I let myself collapse in my bed. I hear al the cracks due the lack of good quality. It's not that my father wants to spend his money on me.

I start to think about my day. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't amazing either. I'm glad that I can play in the footballteam now, I don't know what I would without it. I love it.

Then my thoughs drown to Louis. I don't know what it is with him. He seems nice to me. Not that I know a lot about hun. We only spoke like 3 words to each other. And of course he's in the team too. He's a great player, I can't deny that. Maybe we'll be friends one day. That would be nice right? I don't know, we'll see.

I give a look to my phone. 5.34 pm. Oh no, I have to start making dinner. How did the time pass so fast? Hopefullt my father is still asleep and won't notice that I'm late again. Last time didn't end well.

I sprint the stairs off and start cooking. It's spaghetti for today.
Time goes by fast and in less that an hour I'm done. I make my father a plate and take some beer. Once I place it on the table next to the couch where he sleeps on, I notice that he's starting to wake up. His eyen blink a few time before he opens them completely.

"I made you spaghetti today, sir." I tell him softly. He looks me right in the eyes and than his eyes  move to his plate. "Ok, you can go now." He says and I obligate and move back to the kitchen. I left a little bit of spaghetti on purpose so I could eat some of it. I take a plate out of the drawer and place some of the spaghetti on it. It's not a lot but at least it's something. I hear my stomach growl. I'm so hungry.

Once I'm back upstairs I start eating. I'm glad I learned myself to cook decent, because this meal is delicouis. I shove the spaghetti inside my mouth and chew on it. Small things like this can make my whole day better.