hinata x volleyball

hinata shoyou. talented but dumb.
one day he was in the gym casually hitting the volleyball against the wall when suddenly a voice spoke in his mind.
"hinata shoyo... marry me... we can be together forever!!!!"
hinata looked around but saw no one.
"what..? who said that???" he looked down at the yellow and blue volleyball in his hands but instead, he saw a blue eye, a brown eye, and bright green lips pop up on the surface of the ball.
"hinata. let's get married in Shiratorizawa's volleyball gym and go on a honey moon trip to coach ukai's shop!!!"
hinata gulped. he looked around to make sure he was alone and then grabbed the volleyball firmly and...

he ate the volleyball.

Yes.
he ate it.
he felt it bouncing around in his belly. suddenly hinata's spine exploded, green slime flying out with fluorescent orange, yellow and pink fluids splattering all over his orange hair.
"OH MY- NOT THE HAIRRRR NOOOO!!!!" Hinata ran out of the gym and banged into Tsukki, who was back from fucking Yamaguchi. (LMAOOO)
"watch where you're going you-" tsukki stopped mid sentence when he saw hinata, a giant mess of fluids and bright colours. tsukki screamed and started jumping and doing the WAP dance cuz why not and yamaguchi came and started throwing it back cuz WHY NOT!!!!
hinata smiled and vomited out a sponge all over yamaguchi's cakee.
suddenly the volleyball came flying out of hinata's big toe and it started bouncing  everywhere and then grabbed hinata by the knee and pulled him to get married. they got married and lived happily ever after.
Tsukki has PTSD. yamaguchi lost his virginity to a sponge.
the end :))

-
IM SORRY ONCE AGAIN😭😭