Chapter 14: Broken pieces

"Lix can we talk?"

"Channie hyung." he stops his tracks and they sit on a bench. "What is it hyung?"

"Are you okay?" Felix's eyes soften by the older's words. "Not really but I'll be okay."

Felix tried to smile but he can't. He just can't.

Hyunjin was his ex-boyfriend. Hyunjin leaved saying he wants to date a girl and didn't love Felix anymore. Felix didn't have a chance to fight for his feelings it comes to Hyunjin wanting a girl over him.

"Tell me if it's hard. Cry on my shoulders if it's too heavy. Dont try to keep it in, it'll devour you one day."

Felix nodded letting a tear drop on Chan's back of hand.

"He's m-my ex hyung. He said I wasn't good enough for h-him and wanted a girl i-instead."

"Oh god. I'll kill that boy!" Chan said scaring the life out of the omega.

"Don't!" Only Felix said making Chan look at him.

Felix felt extremely vulnerable at the moment and need a shoulder to lean on.

"Okay I won't. But you are not going to that cafe anymore, without me." Felix nodded.

"And other thing." Felix pulled away paying attention to Chan.

"What is it?" He slightly tilted his head making Chan coo.

"I think I like someone. But I don't know what to do." This words shattered Felix's heart in many ways.

It broke, smashed, plummeted Felix's soft fragile heart into tiny little fibers.

He don't want to appear unhappy in front of Chan after saying those so he tried to give a smile.

"W-what do you m-mean? Of course you tell them." Chan nodded in agreement.

"Just as I thought. I know I can count on you Lix."

No don't count me! It will leave me broken and unable to say what I wanted. I have a ton of stuff to tell hyung! I like you! I like you! I like you!!!! But how?? Am I that unnoticeable to people around me?

Wait what? I didn't even know if hyungie is gay!!!

"Y-yeah." Felix answered."I have to go now."

"Oh okay tak—" Chan didn't finish when Felix dashed away just like that.

"Stupid Felix!"