Chapter 7

Hana's POV
I woke up in the same room like before . Which I recognised as my older brother's.
I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see seonghwa , San and Yunho , siting down .
San-ohh you awake ?
Me-what happened ?
Seonghwa-you fainted and it's because you are getting your memories back . Here I made you some food , so eat that and then I will give you your medicine .
Nodding at him I sat down and started to eat .
San-how are you feeling ?
Me-I'm okay thanks
He smiled at me
Yunho finished his food and walked out of the kitchen .
Seonghwa- okay listen , you know that we are a gang right ? Since we killed EXO , another gang is gonna be after us , so I want you to move to a different country .
Me-WHAT ?!!!!!!
San-listen we will buy you an apartment and we will provide you with everything just pick any country you want to go to.
Me-but Seonghwa I don't want to leave without you !
Seonghwa-you have to it's not safe here for you . When all of this is finished I'm gonna come back to you . I promise
Me-okay but please stay safe
I cried as I hugged him
San-don't worry I will make sure he doesn't get killed .
He chuckled
Seonghwa just glared at him
Seonghwa- so where u wanna go ?
He asked as we pulled away from the hug
Me-what about Shanghai in China ?
Seonghwa-if you want to yh, me and San are gonna look at apartment and register you into a school there okayyy , I have one friend who lives in Shanghai so I'm gonna ask her to show you around everything , for now go and rest okay ?
He said as he planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.
I walked upstairs ,to my brother's room , took a shower then I opened Seonghwa's closet took some of his clothes .
I looked around his room , and ngl I never though Seonghwa was into dark/modern aesthetic .
I saw a picture of both us on his desk .
After looking around I laid on his bed and sleep took me over .