Chapter 8

Hana's POV
The next day , my brother took me to my apartment to take and pack my stuff .
I have always wanted to go to Shanghai .
After I packed all of the stuff seonghwa drove me to an airport , and he gave me the address and everything I needed when I go there .
Seonghwa-when u get there my friend is gonna be waiting for you at the airport. And she will drive u to your apartment. Just please be careful and don't get yourself in any trouble okay ? And by the way you start school tomorrow, so she will take you shopping to buy you uniform and any other supplies you need .
Me-okay thank you and I won't , please tell everyone thank you and that I'm gonna miss them .
Seonghwa -I will , now go or you gonna miss your flight .
He said as he hugged me
Me-I'm gonna miss you
Seonghwa-I'm gonna miss u more , I love you be safe
Me-I love you too and I will
As we pulled away we went our own ways .
After finding my seat and putting away my baggage
I decided to sleep through my flight since I was never a fan of travelling by plane .

2 hours later

I woke up as I heard flight attendant saying that we are landing soon .
After I picked up my baggage and everything .
I went to look for the girl who Seonghwa told me is his friend .
I saw a girl holding up a sign with my name on it .
She was really pretty
???-hey my name is Mei Xiang
Me-hey you must be Seonghwa's friend
Mei-yeah and you must be his little sister hana right ?
She smiled at me
Me-yeah nice to meet you
Mei-nice to meet you too , now should we go to your new apartment and after that we can go shopping supplies for school .
Me-yeah sure
I smiled at her