34

"Breaking promises are just the same as lying. Both are wrong and painful, and shouldn't be doing"

Fifth day of staying at the resort, and the usual things are happening repeatedly, like a mantra.

But as far as it is, nothing bad is happening. Yuqi and Soyeon are being close with each other, closer than they've ever been before.

Closed with each other, that means they'd become showy with the people around them, like hugging each other, Soyeon pinching Yuqi's cheeks when she's sulking, Yuqi patting Soyeon's head when she successfully make the girl praised her. They actually looked like girlfriends, but to be honest they're not...

Yet.

Yuqi's planning to do some 'Over, too much, and too dramatically' romantic way to asked the architect about having a relationship. Well everything is fine and smooth as long as Yuqi just practice and try to shut her mouth up everytime Soyeon is there. She can't just stop herself to say something about her 'plan' that she wanted to bragged it to the person that's she's dedicating the plan for.

Well, her friends are helping her. And also the other doctors;

"A cruise date" Seulgi suggests, "When the boat stops at the middle of the sea, you will tell her about your feelings and ask for her hand" the doctor said while proudly smiling because of her suggestion.

But Yuqi contradicted it by saying that, what if everything went wrong and sharks came, or an iceberg suddenly exist causing their boat to sink.

That comment only make Seulgi to never talk to Yuqi again for a while, and promising her self not to help Yuqi for her plan. But Yuqi didn't care about losing a help to Seulgi that much because she still have Jeongyeon;

"When I asked Nayeon to be my girlfriend, I rent a park for a night and designed it like an enchanted forest, because she's a fan of that stuffs. For you, well there's no park here, so you can just rent a place at the beach or one of the islands we visited when we did the island hopping then make the place something beautiful and romantic then asked her there."

The plan is kinda awesome and suitable for Yuqi because she really wanted to be extra (too extra) about it. But then again, Yuqi did commented about Jeongyeon's idea saying. What if there's a cannibal people roaming at the island they went to, and instead of having a romantic dinner with Soyeon, they will be the dinner feast for the said 'cannibals'

After hearing that, Jeongyeon kinda regret being friends with Yuqi, even asking Shuhua and Minnie how they can handle the girl's mind.

Yuqi lost two people that can help her, because of her too much imagination. Well Ryujin didn't consider herself being belong to the people that can help Yuqi for her plan. The only thing she said for an excuse is that;

"I'm too young for that"

It's actually accepted by them, eventhough Shuhua pointed out that she's also young, and only one year older than Ryujin.

Well, Yuqi never planned to asked for a help to Shuhua, she said that;

"It takes time for you to tell Soojin what you felt for her, so how can you expect me to ask for your help?"

Shuhua just rolled her eyes at her, she decided not to throw something on her, because they're inside of the clinic and the last thing she wanted to do is to break something inside the place. And maybe some how because Yuqi's telling the truth.

Yuqi wanted to asked for Minnie, because she knows that her unnie is really reliable when it comes to this kind of thing, she knows that Minnie's idea are phenomenal. But then she remembered that Minnie's having a problem right now, so instead of asking a help for Minnie she just do the simplest and normal thing she always do.