𖣔ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2𖣔

^Your mafia gangs outfits to meet Karasuno, except the white is blue and the tie and bow is red^
It was the next morning, you had just woken up and got out of bed. You turned off your alarm and went to your closet. You grabbed your meeting outfit and a towel. You got in the bathroom and turned on the shower. You took off your clothes and got in the shower. After you finished, you turned off the water and grabbed your towel. You dried your body as you got out the shower. You got changed and dried your hair. You brushed your hair and fixed it. You brushed your teeth and picked up your clothes. You got in your room and put your clothes in the basket. You grabbed your phone, headphones, mask, and put on your heals. You walked out your room and walked to everyone's room. You woke them up and told them to get dressed for todays meeting. You finished waking everyone up and headed downstairs.

 You finished waking everyone up and headed downstairs

(Your mask)

(Everyone elses mask)

You decided to cook breakfast for everyone. You got the ingredients and washed everything. You hummed while cooking the food. After a few minutes, you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around and saw Sakusa already dressed. 'Hey Omi, can you set the table while I finish cooking?' You ask him while he nods and starts to grab everything. He sets up the table and you finish cooking. You start to put the food on the plate and finish. You put the dirty dishes in the sink and wash them. You finish and grab cups for the drinks. You put the cups on the table and grab everyone's favorite drink. You serve the juices and sit at the table. You thank Sakusa for his help and you guys sit down. You wait for everyone to get downstairs. After a few minutes, you hear footsteps approaching the dining room. Everyone gets to the kitchen dressed and takes a seat. You guys start to eat in peace.