𖣔ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 3𖣔

^Outfit and mask under kitsune mask for mission^

^Its red to match your outfit^It was now the day for the mission as you woke up

It was now the day for the mission as you woke up. You got up and grabbed your towel and robe. You got in the bathroom and took off your clothes. You turned on the shower and got in. You finished showering and turned off the shower. You put your robe on and got out the shower. You dried your hair and walked in your room. You walked in your closet and grabbed a outfit for your mission. You started to get ready and put your hair up. You put your outfit on and shoes. You finished and walked downstairs. You walked in the kitchen and started to cook. After you finished, you set the table and place the food on the plates. You finish and pour everyone's drink. You sigh and walk out the dining room. You head to everyone's room to wake them up. You wake them up one by one and tell them to shower. You go back downstairs and wait for everyone. After a few minutes, you hear footsteps approaching the dining hall. Everyone sits down and starts to eat. They thank you for the food like always and you wash the dishes.

You finish washing the dishes and go to your private meeting room. You guys talk about how it will go once more. You make sure everyone understands what their role is. You get up and head to your motorcycle. You get on it and start to drive off to your destination. Once you get there, you wait for your two hackers to give you the signal that they shut the system off. You ask the others if they are in their positions. They say yes as you finally get the signal. You put your masks and gloves on. You grab your guns and start to shot the guards. You were barely wounded but continued to kill everyone. When you had no more guns, you fought with your knifes and close combat. You finally got to the bosses office with the help of your team. You walk in as you see the boss pointing a gun at you. You laugh and see the fear in his eye. You disappear from his vision and appear behind him. 'Too slow, 𝗕𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗱𝗲𝘀.' You stab him but feel a knife on your thigh. You laugh as the body falls and you grab the knife on your thigh. You take it out and grab the cash. You take weapons and leave. You limp out and see your teams van. They open the door and take the stuff from you. You tell Yams to take your motorcycle home and get in the van.

You guys get to your mansion and get down. You get inside and head to the clinic room. You walk in and see both your medics there. You sit down and let them help you. You sign as you take off your gloves and masks. 'Disgusting germs. I had to get dirty again.' You say as Sakusa agrees with you and Yachi giggles. They finish patching you up as you get up and leave. You go to Tsukishima's room and walk in. He looks at you and allows you to enter. 'Did you tell Karasuno the mission is done and that we have the money they need?' He nods and stands up while looking at you. He walks towards you and puts a hand on your cheek. You look at him as you tilt your head. 'Did you wash your hands? Is there something wrong Tsukisuars?' You ask him as he smiles and gives a low chuckle. You blush as he continues to look at you. 'I washed my hands don't worry. Were you hurt Y/n?' He asks you as you smile and shake your head. 'I'm fine, only a few scratches but that's it.' He sighs and nods as he lets go of your cheek.

You smile at him and jump on his bed. He blushes as he watches you and sits next to you. You look at him and tilt your head. 'Anything new from Karasuno or the other gang?' He looks at you as he shakes his head. He gets up and goes to his computer. You watched him and then got up. 'Call me if anything new comes up.' You say as you walk to the door while he nods. You walk out of his room and towards yours. You got to your room and did your nightly routine. You finished drying your hair and got in bed. You slowly drifted off to sleep. You were soon awakened by your security alarm. You quickly got your gun and went downstairs. You saw everyone there as you looked over at Tsukishima. He pointed to the garage as you quickly ran there. You were slightly mad that someone broke on and was making you get germs. Once you were near the garage, you heard noises as you quickly entered.

You soon found yourself fighting with the person but won. You knocked them out and called Tsukishima to take the body to the basement. He did what you asked him as you went to thr living room. You told everyone to go back to sleep. You told them you would take care of it so there was no need to panic. Everyone went to their room and slept. You told Tsukishima to go back to bed and he did so. You went to your room and changed clothes. You put on gloves and a mask to cover your face. You walked out of your room and down the stairs. You went to the basement door and opened it. You went down the stairs as the doors closed behind you. You walked up to the male as you sat in front of him. You sighed and poured water on the male. He instantly woke up and looked around. He looked at you and started to look at your outfit. He found himself blushing as he took in your appearance. You smirked and leaned in towards the boy.

 You smirked and leaned in towards the boy

^Your outfit^

^Your outfit^