Crush || KuroKen

Requested by my baby because she knows this one is my favorite ship 👉👈 <33
pixiifics

Also, look at the babyyyyyyy he so cute- That's my new wallpaper lmao

TW - NSFW(in later parts)

I don't really know when this is supposed to take place so just go with it and enjoy it for what it is, please-
Just know this is my first time ever writing haikyuu fanfics so of course constructive criticism is entirely welcomed because I know it's bad 👉👈
Please enjoy and ignore how messy and ooc this gets-
Part 1/4
🌼🌻🌼
Enjoy
🌼🌻🌼

The day started slowly, Kenma had woken up sleepy and stiff from a bad night's sleep. He hadn't gone to bed until about two in the morning the night prior due to getting distracted by his game and had woken up to Tetsurou knocking at his door at about nine in the morning.

Now, Kenma had never had a boyfriend or even really a crush for that matter, but he figured that Tetsurou was the closest thing to that. He always came to his home, checking in on him and making sure he was eating and sleeping and showering. Which most of the time, he wasn't. Tetsurou was kind and caring toward him, he always cheered him up and cheered him on no matter what, Kenma was truly grateful for this man in his life, he had saved him from a life of poor choices just by being there.

The truth was, Kenma wanted to be better for Tetsurou, he wanted to make him proud. He liked seeing him smile, seeing him happy purely because Kenma was taking care of himself on his own. Kenma knew he wasn't the best at personal care, and the only reason that was was that he constantly got distracted and often forgot his body's basic needs, but he had gotten better with it over the years. Now eighteen (just go with it-), he was better at eating more than just a few snacks during the day and he got into the habit of drinking at least thirty-two ounces of water a day. He had even figured out ways to limit his screen-time by spending more genuine time with Tetsurou.

Now, back to that thought that Kenma had never had a crush. It was clear to him now, as he sleepily blinked up at the tall male standing in the doorway of his home, that he may have liked him for quite some time. He had never put labels on himself, but it was fairly clear to him that he wasn't attracted, romantically or sexually, to very many people. Really, the only person that he had felt any attraction to without even realizing it was Tetsurou, and that was after a very long, deep relationship between the two of them.

Kenma's golden eyes peered up at Tetsurou, who leaned against the doorframe of the front door with hair as messy as always and a lazy grin on his face. He looked as if he had just woken up, but that was normal. Kenma, however, had literally just woken up. He looked the part, as well, his hair tied back in a messy ponytail like always ever since it had grown a few inches longer and the only clothing on his body being a large t-shirt with a gaming logo on the front of it and his Nekoma sweatpants.

"You look sleepy," Tetsurou snorted, stepping past the ombre-haired boy with a little chuckle. Kenma yawned in response, shutting the door and slinking back towards his bedroom like a sleepy cat looking for a proper resting space.

"You're so earlyyy," he whined quietly, flopping down face-first onto his bed and leaving the door ajar for the ravenette to step inside. His head nuzzled into the pillow sleepily, his feet working to cover his body with a thin blanket but ultimately giving up after he had gotten it to at least cover from his waist down. "I'm going back to sleep, Kuro," he mumbled, unaware if the man he was speaking to was even in the room. He didn't bother to look up to check, either. He was just so sleepy from last night and he was too busy trying to ignore the butterflies in his stomach caused by seeing Tetsurou. He didn't understand, they weren't there when Tetsurou had shown up yesterday, why were they there now?