✴⋆ 🍋 13 🍋 ⋆✴

"I can't do that...I want to, but you should with Mina. She is your girlfriend," placing the box down, you began to sober up. Sure, you wanted to make Kyoka scream your name till the sun came up. This wasn't right in your mind; you'd taken Tamaki's virginity already and then walked out.

Even though he had said it was fine at the time, he'd never regret it, a little voice in the back of your head told you that he did. Tamaki may not admit it, but in your own mind, you felt he despised you for taking something that he could never get back. That is why you refused to do the same, Kyoka and Mina, however, were not about to take no for an answer.

"Ermm babe, I think Kyoka can state who she wants to take it...you know you want to," Mina played the sexual tension against you. Taking the purple strap on out of the box, you noticed there was a pink one in the as well," Because, whilst you're fuckin' emo princesses...I'm gonna fuck your ass and make you beg to go hard," the feeling of Mina's hot breath was on your neck, as Kyoka's fingers worked their way under your skirt.

"I want you to show me what I'm missing," Kyoka wasn't one for sexy talk, but you still didn't want her to regret it. Shoving them off you in an attempt to get up, led to you being pushed down onto the bed, Mina straddling your face wearing nothing under the Santa's dress.

The feeling of your own underwear being removed as Kyoka grabbed your legs, pulling them apart before her slick tongue began to work your pussy.

"You should know that we know what you actually want...can you really say no to my pussy...with it this desperate for you babe," Mina purred as she pushed her slick entrance to your lips, moans escaping from them as your pussy was eaten out by your emo ex.

"Fuck sake...I'll do this but not that..." you cry out as Kyoka bit down on your clit sending shudders of pleasure throughout your whole body.

"Sure...just fuckin' eat my cunt already...your breath is sending it crazy," Mina groaned, gripping your hair as she began to grind on your tongue. Taking everything, she could to get off on the slippery wet muscle, it was all a ploy.

The two girls knew you'd be distracted on making sure that Mina was satisfied, that you didn't realise the strap of the sex toy being put on until they were tightened, instantly you pushed Mina off. Crawling off the bed, the strap on still attached causing a tent in the lower of your Santa dress.

"I said no..." shouting at the two girls, they looked at you and then to the dress. Mina burst out laughing first, grabbing her picture and making you mad for not taking you seriously. That was it you weren't going to give Kyoka what she wanted but you were about to make her watch you fuck Mina.

"Kyoka...sit chair now," snapping the command at the girl, she obeyed she watched you strip the dress off. "Mina...bend," growling at the pink-haired girl she smirked, obey as she always had.

Spitting on your hand, you ran the saliva over the dildo as you placed it at the pink pussy. Without warning, you rammed into the girl making her cry out in pleasure, gripping her hips tightly. Thrusting with such force into the girl you had under control, digging your nails in ever so slightly that she couldn't help but gasp like a goldfish from the pleasure.

"You missed this...me showing you who is boss? You dirty cow!" degrading the pink-haired, curvy woman she just glanced back as you gave her no mercy. Moving your hands from her hips, you grab her wrists, pulling her up slightly as your hips never stopped.

"Look Kyoka, you want me to fuck you like this little whore...because, I can't do gentle...do you really want to lose your virginity to someone who doesn't care about you the way you think she does?" it was a lie, Kyoka could see it. Mina couldn't she was a dribbling mess as you fucked her.