✴⋆ 🎀 20 🎀 ⋆✴

It wasn't unexpected that your stomach began to growl early in the morning, waking you from the extremely comfortable slumber you were in. Clearly, you weren't the only one as when you groaned, Tamaki kissed the back of your head.

"Morning, are you hungry?" the question was spot on as you sleepily turned in the arms protecting you from the cold air of the room.

"Starving...want that Takoyaki for breakfast?" smiling up at the purple haired guy, he chuckled.

"I do like Takoyaki...let's live a little huh?" smiling sweetly, your soul melted a little at the small gesture.

"I know you like it, that is why handsome, I wanted to make you some...you may not like it once I make it, though," giggling at your awful cooking, the purple haired boy laughed a little before rubbing your rosy cheek with his thumb.

"I can't offer much...like the others...but I can teach you to make the best Takoyaki," a nervous look crossed his face as you shook your head. At first, he began to doubt he could do that until you kissed his lips softly.

"Tamaki, maybe one day you'll see that you have so much more to offer than just how to make Takoyaki...that is a good skill though...but honestly, you're an amazing person," your lips just kept kissing him before the two of you lost another hour or so.

The only reason the two of you stopped was the door flying open, Mirio not realising the two of you were in the middle of it and Nejire keeping to the secret beyond when she needed to.

"Tamaki oh goddd I'm so sorry..." the blonde turned his back on the room as the two of you pulled the covers over your heads, "So lovely to see you (f/n) ...coffee? I'll go make coffee," he forgot to shut the door as he left but luckily Nejire came past grabbing it.

"Whoops I knew I'd forgot to mention you were here..." the girl giggled as the two of you burst out laughing, before finishing what you were very much in the middle of. Not long after though, the two of you walked down hand in hand. Tamaki couldn't look Mirio in the eyes, as he was his oldest best friend and sure he'd accidently walked in on him and Nejire but now he knew how it felt.

"Oh, hey morning guys, sorry, Nejire just filled me in," the sunshine of blonde commented making you giggle.

"It's ok, I did swear her to secrecy," still giggling, you sat in the chair next to Tamaki who was silent, but it was common. "If you two are hungry I brought enough takoyaki stuff to make enough for an army. Tamaki is going to teach me how he likes it, that way I can make it for him," smiling sweetly, the boy in question didn't realise that is why you were so happy to learn.

"You two are too cuteeee!" Nejire hugged you both tightly, "I want to eat Takoyaki for breakfast and I bet Miri will won't ya babe," the curvy girl was so excited as the blonde laughed and opted to make the coffee.

the process wasn't easy, but Tamaki didn't get mad or raise his voice at you once whilst teaching you the art of making the little doughy octopus' balls. When you eventually make the perfect ball, everyone was jumping in excitement, but you blew on it before placing it into Tamaki's mouth.

"How's it taste?" waiting patiently, Tamaki decided to play a little.

"hmmm...Hmmm..not sure," that made your eyes widen, "I can taste the extra love," his eyes widen at his words but your response was priceless.

"YAY!!!! I put so much love in that one ball that I don't think I can make anything else so perfect," that made you pause, thinking you had sounded like an idiot, but Tamaki just smiled.

"Really, because I think you do a lot of perfect things," the smooth words made you blush like crazy, whilst Nejire and Mirio just watched in awe at how freakin' adorable you both were.

Even though you were having fun, the day came to a close, after spending the whole day with Tamaki just chilling out and watching movies. It was as if Christmas had already come for him, but something was niggling on his mind.

"Can I ask (f/n)?" Tamaki sounded small as you look up from his lap.

"Ask anything?" sounding curious at what was troubling the boy, he began to stroke your hair.

"I know that you got so far with our plan...are you going to include Kaminari and Bakugou...just because, I know Kaminari said something hurtful but he said it for your sake to make you feel better and well Bakugou just is an angry man," it made you chuckle a little, you already knew that Kaminari telling you that you were a one night stand that outstayed their welcome was to make you feel better. As for Bakugou, you decided to do something that was completely out of the box for him.

Gramps had advised that he'd hired him at his hotel, but you had something even better planned to see Bakugou. For some reason you wanted to see more of what truly made that determined spirit the ash blonde.

"I know. I think it's really sweet that you're saying that you know. Don't worry though, I know all of this and I'm sorry I broke it off. I wasn't in a good place. I have something I need to do then I think, I can tell you how I feel. Do you think you can wait?" looking up into his purple eyes looking down, there was no hesitation.

"Of course, I will wait," leaning down he kissed your forehead ever so softly.

The day was perfect, you left with the biggest smile on your face but as Christmas day began to draw in closer. The next target on your list was a Pikachu then an angry hedgehog, that Midoriya was currently getting something for you. 

*** Happy 20th day...so close to being on target! Little bit more Tamaki that we all need in our lives...also fun fact, I love Takoyaki! I've not had it in forever due to my local Japanese restruant being closed though...that's all I want for Christmas...fresh Takoyaki😫***