Chapter three

Rayna Pov

It was a rainy night as I was running through the streets trying to flee from a group of men who were trying to kill me because I stole some money to get something to eat as I was poor with nothing but the cloths on my back as I ran as I heard the...

It was a rainy night as I was running through the streets trying to flee from a group of men who were trying to kill me because I stole some money to get something to eat as I was poor with nothing but the cloths on my back as I ran as I heard the men getting closer and closer. I didn't know where I was going but I had to hide. The rain was pouring hard as I tripped and fell. As I got up I felt someone grab me.

"Come here girl." Said one of the men as they dragged me into the ally way before I was tossed to the ground as the five men laughed as they walked closer.

"You are gonna pay for stealing our money little girl." Said the second male as he took his knife and cut my clothes open leaving me naked as I crawled away trying to cover myself.

"Look at that body boys so soft and smooth and untouched  why don't we have some fun with her before we gut open this little bitch." The leader said as he was holding his crouch rubbing it as I knew what he was gonna do he was gonna to rape me along with the other men.

"Good idea I haven't a good banging in a while." A third men said as I was scared.

"Please no." I begged as I was pinned to the wall.

"Don't worry sweetheart we take good care of you." The forth man said as I closed my eyes and quietly closed called out for help before I heard the sound of a body falling to the floor as the group of men turned around to see one of their friends laying on the ground dead with a hole through his chest.

"Who are you? No matter you are gonna pay for that" The third man said as he drew his blade and charged at the unknow man but he was smacked in the face and went flying into window.

"Cliff no!" The second guy said as he rushed at the man and was ready to throw a punch but it was caught before it was sliced off as the guy screamed in pain as he feel to his kneels before he beheaded by the man

"Cliff no!" The second guy said as he rushed at the man and was ready to throw a punch but it was caught before it was sliced off as the guy screamed in pain as he feel to his kneels before he beheaded by the man. The leader and the remaining men where scared as the unknow men eyes glowed red as he walked closer to them.

"Stay back." The men said.

"If you value your life I suggest you leave now." The man said as the remaining men didn't take his advice as they tried to attack him only to met a bloody end as blood spattered on the walls of the alleyway as the leader was scared as he wet himself before the unknow man stood before him before he grabbed the man by the neck and opened his mouth as I saw fangs sank into the guys flesh as he started to drink his blood and that's when I knew I was in the presence of a vampire.