Bob's Burgers Part One

It was a normal day on Ocean Avenue, a town on the east coast where the people and businesses where unique as they come.

Currently it was a normal day for one of the restaurants on Ocean Avenue known throughout the town as Bob's Burgers. Business was......slow as usual as they were only a few customers in the restaurant.

Sitting in their usual seats were regular customers Teddy the handyman and Mort the mortician who owned the mortuary next door.

"Man I don't know how but I never get use to how delicious these burgers are."said Teddy with Mort giving a thumbs up as his mouth was full so he couldn't talk.

"Yeah Bobby always seems to come up with new recipes for the burger of the day haha it's fantastic!"exclaimed Linda Belcher, wife of the restaurants owner and head chef.

Linda was one of the main reasons people kept showing up because of her eccentric and unique personality.

"Yup I love flipping Burgers can't imagine doing anything else."said the namesake of the restaurant Robert Bob Belcher.

"Kids I know it's the weekend but come on those menus won't clean themselves."said Bob to his children.

The children in question where currently cleaning up the restaurants menus although they would rather be doing something else.

"Sorry dad "said the oldest child of Bob and Linda, Tina Belcher.

Tina was the most awkward over siblings as she was extremely shy and had weird fantasies involving zombies and Jimmy Jr, the son of Bob's main business rival in sworn enemy Jimmy Pesto.

"I would rather be outside with my keyboard."said middle child and only son Gene Belcher.

Gene was the most artistic of the bunch as he had dreams of being the next great musician with his unique sounds and beeps.

"No Gene as I told you there is a fine line between entertaining and annoying."said Bob as he had to pull Gene after he annoyed several potential customers.

"Dad I strongly disagree."said Gene as he believed there was no such line.

"Come on guys the sooner we finish the sooner we can get out of here."said the youngest child of Bob and Linda Louise Belcher.

Louise was without a doubt the smartest of the Belcher siblings as she was the brains and sometimes the brawn of some of their crazy plans.

Suddenly the owner of the building where the Belcher's live/work in Mr. Fischoeder arrived.

"Mr. Fischoeder! What are you doing here?!"Asked Linda.

"Oh hello Linda I'm just here for the rent."said the man who pretty much owns every building in town.

"What?! Oh crap is that today!"said Bob who barely remembered it was the time of the month when Mr. Fischoeder came around to collect the rent.

"Hang on Mr. Fischoeder let me just get my checkbook."said Bob as he began cleaning his hands as it was standard procedure by order of the health department AKA Hugo.

As Bob was finished and began to make his way to the front of the restaurant a large flash of light appeared.

"What the?"said Mort.

"My eyes!"yelled Teddy as he covered his eyes.

"Cool."said Louise.

"Wow..."said Tina.

Suddenly the he light dissipated and where the light once stood was a woman.

She was extremely beautiful with silky straight black hair with a unique white outfit.

Chosen For Ragnarokजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें