c h a p t e r n i n e t e e n

Once me and the two deities found a compartment the end of the train, we settled in and started a game of wizarding chess and in the end Hope won but always through the train ride, Draco and the other found us.

"You have no idea how long it took for us to find you Willow!" Draco gasped dramatically

"Mhhh I should have gone farther" I teased

"Who are you? You'reabsolutelygorgeous areyourelatedtoKarenbyanychancecauseshe'sreallyprettytobutineedtoknow!" Pansy rambled on causing all of us to laugh at her embarrassment

"Its okay," Hope replied with a sweet smile "my name is Hope Merlin, twin sister of this idiot over here" she said beckoning to the reading brunette.

"hey!" Karen yelled causing the entire compartment to laugh but after that everyone kinda did their own thing. Blaise, Karen and Pansy talked same goes for Hope, draco, Theo and Daphne while I talked to Riley about our studies since she was also the top student in ravenclaw and the school.

But good things never last, and I said that because, the compartment door floor open to reveal a disheveled looking Holly Potter and she looked like she could almost cry.

"Is there anything you need?"I asked standing up.

"Yes. I-" She started but stopped in hesitation as if she was scared of saying the words.

" I?" I questioned

"I need you help with something" she practically hissed at me causing almost everyone even riley and Cedric! To look shocked but nevertheless I followed her into an empty compartment and I had my wand in my pocket just incase she thinks she can take me on.

"Talk" I said

"Okay okay"she said taking a deep breath then taking a seat "I was in the potter manor right? And dad and mom were out so I was home alone" I raised my eyebrows at this, why was she telling me this?

"And I was in dad's office looking for extra parchment and I tripped over a rug, right? But when I stood up I noticed how there was sort of a trench in the carpet like something had been roughly been pushed in and out sort of like a door and the carpet had been right on top if the office desk so using Wingadium Leviosa, I moved the desk and uncovered the carpet and there was a trap door"

"Hold how does this have to do with me?" I interrupted even though I was intrigued if where this was going.

"Have you noticed how James Potter has been very rough and not like himself ever since 3 months before we were attacked" the brunette girl said

"Ofcourse" I said thinking of how many points he had deducted from slytherin and other houses for the most stupidest things and how he treated lily like a doll even thoguh she clearly wasn't okay, but now that I think about it, Tomlinglongadingdong did say that James was an Alchemist 3 months before we were attck- "continue" I said now trying to confirm my suspicion.

"When I opened the trapdoor they was sort if like dungeon, and I knew the manor had dungeon but you needed the key to get inside but when I entered the dungeons there was sort of like a hallways and some cells occupied the wall but at the very end were barely any light reached there was a man" holly said whimpering at the end "and the man looked exactly like dad so I asked him he's name..."

James potter is practically being impersonated

And that's a wrap yall, and this Chapter is very special since first of all it isn't a filler chapter like the last few ones and second this chapter will practically change the course of Willows story.

And honestly the way I write is strange. When I get an idea I start writing it right? But the thing is I haven't figured out the entire plot but I have some checkpoints I have to reach like certain things have to happen in order for the story to be finished or else to be it would kinda fill wrong but that's how I write if you didn't want to know.

Have a merry christmas 🐍😜

Ps : I'm a Gryffindor in Pottermore but I feel like on the inside I'm a true slythpuff

-16th Dec : yall I found this on pinterest an I just can't 8

-16th Dec :  yall I found this on pinterest an I just can't 8