About you and the story

Name: Y/N Dreemurr

Gender: Female

Age: 11-21

Appearance: Chocolate brown hair that reaches to your shoulder blades and Ruby red eyes

Favorite colors are F/C, red, green, orange, and blue. 

Family: Frisk- Older twin brother, Toriel Dreemurr- Adoptive mother, Asgore Dreemurr- Adoptive father, Asriel Dreemurr(Adoptive brother), Comic Sans Aster Serif- Soulmate, Papyrus Roman Serif- Soulmate. 

Likes/Hobbies: Loves to read, magic, Nature, exploring, Monsters, Chocolate, Toriel's Butterscotch Cinnamon pie, puns, pranks, puzzles, cooking and baking, her family.

More about you: You run your own store, it's a flower shop and bookstore hybrid called Books and Buds.

You are Frisk's younger twin sister.

You were bullied when you were younger due to your red eyes.

You know that Sans and Papyrus are your Soulmates but you haven't told them that you know. You want to wait until they tell you themselves 

You live with Sans and Papyrus in a huge mansion due to monsters being rich because of the gold they had. 

You prefer Mercy rather than Fighting, but if needed you will throw hands.

No one takes your chocolate and gets away with it. 

You learned fire magic from Toriel and your brother Asriel ( Yes he is alive in this story) 

You and Frisk sometimes train with Undyne and Papyrus. 

Your biological parents died in a car crash that you and Frisk were in. Their bodies were never discovered so they were pronounced dead.

You and Frisk are directly descended from two of the seven mages that sealed the Monsters in Mt. Ebott; the mage of Kindness and the mage of Determination.

Your Primary Soul Trait is Pure Determination and your Secondary Soul Trait is Kindness.

You can use both Kindness and Determination magic.

You can be flirty if you want but can be easily flustered. 

Soulmates:

Undertale- Sans and Papyrus

Underswap- Stretch and Blueberry

Underfell- Red and Edge

Swapfell- Blackberry and Pup

Fellswap- Wine and Slim

FlowerFell- Lotus and Narcissus(The flower) 

Dancetale- Remix and Tango

Danceswap- Twist and Latin

Horrortale- Teddy and Sweets

Storyshift- Chara, King and Prince. 

Dreamtale- Dream and Nightmare

Reapertale- Reaper and Thanos

Aftertale- Geno

Altertale- Keeper and Majesty

Echotale- G and Green

Outertale- Comet and Nova

Underlust- Lust and Passion

X-Tale- Cross

Inktale- Ink

Errortale- Error

Killertale- Killer

Dusttale- Dust and Spector

Several books have inspired this story. I will list them and their authors soon. I added Flowerfell because that AU needs more love.