More than friends

I'm at Julia's house. We have been friends for a while now, but lately my feelings have changed. I don't see her as 'just a friend' anymore. She is so much more than that. I can't stop thinking about her light brown hair and her brown eyes. She's beautiful. I dream about her almost every night. But on this particular night I dreamt that we were fucking each other so hard and when we were both so close to an orgasm.... I woke up, with my panties soaking wet.
******

'What are we doing tonight?' I ask her. Please tell me that we're going to drink because I can use some alcohol right now. 'oh we are going to have some fun tonight!' She replied.
We both agreed to do a drinking game.
Many shots later.....

We are both drunk and tired so I ask Julia if I can stay at her place. I really want to sleep next to her in  her bed and maybe something will happen tonight, you never know. 'Of course you can stay!' She says with a big smile on her face. 'Let's go to bed then' I say, 'it's getting late' I wink at her.

When we changed into our PJs I couldn't help myself, I kept staring at her. And there she stood in her room. She took her shirt and bra off. Her breasts were breathtaking and her nipples were so perfect. I even gasp a little. I can only think about how I wanna suck and pinch them. 'Fuck' I murmured. 'What?' Shit she heard me. 'Oh nothing, well I was wondering if maybe we should do a game of truth or dare before we're going to sleep.'
So there we lay on her bed, both in our PJs. I can see her nipples through her shirt.
'Let's start!' She said with a little excitement in her voice. 'I'll go first, truth or dare?' I normally don't go for the dare in the first round so I said truth. 'Okay, have you ever kissed a girl?' She asked me. My face was turning a bit red now. 'Well, yes one time actually'
A few truths later...

'Okay my turn again, truth or dare?' I asked Julia and she wanted to do a dare. 'I dare you to take your shorts off.' She looked at me and hesitated for a moment. 'Fine but only if you do the same!' So we lay there in her bed, Julia's was wearing a black lace thong. She looked so fucking sexy in them. 'You look really hot.' I said to her. She smiled and said 'I dare you to kiss me.' I pulled myself closer to her. 'Are you sure?' I asked. She nodded. Okay shit it's really gonna happen right now. I kissed her lips gently. Then our tongues touched. I have never kissed someone with so much passion before. So pulled me on her lap and I rocked my hips a little. 'I've wanted this for long now' The feeling of Julia kissing my neck was all I've ever dreamed of. I felt my heartbeat in my clit.
'Fuck I'm so horny!' I tell her while letting out a moan. She slips her hand between my legs and she starts rubbing my clit. 'Now listen to me Olivia!' She commanded. 'I want you to scream my name, do you understand?. I nod. 'I said' slipping her hand out of my panties, 'do you understand?' Ohh I like this side of her! 'YES I UNDERSTAND NOW CONTINUE PLEASE!' She now pumped her index finger in and out of me. I moaned 'OH MY GOD JULIA, you make me so fucking horny.' Julia added another finger and she starting pumping them even faster, now rubbing my clit with her tongue. 'I'M ALMOST COMING!' I screamed. Julia stopped. 'Why the FUCK would you stop?' Such a teaser. She grinned at me and pulled my panties down to my ankles. 'I stopped... because I'm not done with you yet.' I can't believe she's real. My heart was beating so fast, I felt my wetness on my thighs now. 'God I'm so wet right now, please please continue!' She licked her lips, looked me in the eye and she started sucking my clit. 'SO GOOD.' I never wanted this moment to stop. The sight of Julia between my legs, I want to see that every single day. 'I'M GOING TO COME NOW!' My legs were shaking and I never felt this good in my life before. I kissed her on the lips and I massaged her breasts, her nipples were already so hard. I kissed her neck, her collarbone and now I was sucking her nipple. She let out a moan. This girl is really driving me mad. I let go and started to kiss her belly button and her inner thighs and God, I was so hungry for her body. I wanted to taste her, feel her. She was already soaked so I fingered her with 3 fingers. I love how tight she felt. I started pumping my fingers faster and faster. 'HOLY SHIT OLIVIA!' She was breathing faster now too. I licked her clit now and it's so swollen. I released my fingers and I continue with my tongue. She tastes so good. I only want her more now. 'I want us to come together.' I stopped. 'We changed into the 69 position and started eating each other's pussy again. A few minutes later we both came at the same time.
*****
'Well this night took a crazy turn.' Julia said. 'I love you!' I told her. 'I love you too.' She kissed me. After that we fell asleep, naked and spooning.