The Singer's Neko pt1

In this au Shima is a neko, Yukio and Rin are famous singers. They are 18-19.
Yukio:top
Shima: bottom
enjoy this thing I worked on
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Shima pov

(Hi! My name is Shima. I'm 18 and I'm a neko. Right now I'm hanging out with my friends Bon,Jackie {my oc},Koneko,Izumo,Shiemi at a cafe in True Cross Academy)

"Shima!" yelled a scarlet haired demon. "Y-y-yeah Jackie?" I said while stuttering. You were spacing out again she said with a frown."Sorry" I told her."No need to be sorry it's ok!" Jackie said semi-loud.

"Jay" said a voice dangerously." Sorry Bon and stop your scaring Shima~chan!" she yelled the last part angrily her red flames starting to flickering in her hair. I didn't realize that my ears were down.

"YOUR SCARING HIM MORE!" Bon yelled. "WELL YOU STARTED IT!"Jay yelled back. And then they stated fighting for the tenth time today."Honestly I'm not surprised" said Izumo while rolling her eyes. "G-g-guys stop fighting!" Shiemi yelled while stuttering.

"SHUT UP!"Jackie and Bon yelled in unison. Shiemi started crying so did I. "LOOK YOU GUYS MADE THEM CRY!" Izumo yelled. They stop fighting and yelling. "OH MY GOSH! I'M SO SORRY!" Jay apologize. "Yeah I'm sorry too" Bon said. "It's ok guys" Shiemi and I said.

*Black Clover op4 as a ringtone*

"Oh that's mine! Umm give me a second guys" Jackie said. "Sure!" The rest of us said.

*Jay got out her phone and answered*

"Hello! Jackie Okumura speaking" Jay said gleefully.

(Wait.... Jay's last name is OKUMURA!?) everyone thought.

A/N They don't know that Jackie's Last name is Okumura or she is the famous twin singers little sister

Jackie pov

"Hello! Jackie Okumura speaking" I said gleefully. "Hi little sister" said the other person on the call calmly."Yukio~chan?" I said. "Yes?" said Yukio.

"ONI~CHAN!" I exclaimed. "How are you and Rin~san doing?"
"We're doing fine."-Yukio
"That's great! I'm hanging out with my friends right now."-Me
"Sounds like fun. I would like to invite you and your friends to the concert tonight at our home town"-Yukio
"Really?!"-Me
"Yes really."-Yukio
We'll come! What time is the concert at?"-Me
"9pm to 2am. There'll be more music artists there too."-Yukio
"Alright we'll be there if we are free."-Me
"The concert is free."-Yukio
"Ok! See you tonight then."-Me
"Alright! Bye Lil sis!"-Yukio
"Bye oni~chan!"-Me

*Hangs up*

"Jackie Okumura huh?" Bon said."Umm, Sorry for not telling you guys?" I said in an asking tone."You have a lot of explaining to do."Shima said while growling.(What have I got myself into to?) I thought.

~TO BE CONTINUED~