The Singer's Neko pt2

This is supposed to be a one shot.... How and why am I like this? There are going to be a lot of these.... Oh well enjoy 😊
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jackie pov

"Who really are you?" Shima asked still growling.
*heavy sigh*
"I'm Jackie Okumura, I'm 18 and adopted little sister of the Okumura twin singers." I said calmly. "You mean Rin and Yukio Okumura, THE FAMOUS TWIN SINGERS?!" Shiemi said semi-loud.
"Yes" I responded.

Shima pov

(I can't believe it. I'm friends with the famous twin singers little sister?!) I thought. "My brother invited us to their concert tonight." Jackie said half excited. "Will you guys come with me?"
"Sure!" we all said. "Ok! Meet me at the entrance of the school at 8." She told us. "Ok!" We all agreed and left the cafe. A/N They paid already.

~ONE HOUR LATER~

Still Shima pov

(Do I have everything?, Phone check, keys check,wallet check,pills check. Ok that's everything I need.) I thought. A/N He needs his pills to hide that he's in heat😏

I was the last one to arrive at the entrance. "Hi guys!" I said my excitement taking over me. " Hi Shima" they replied.

Third person pov

"Ok! Let's go" -Jackie

They walked to the train station. On the train

"Where are we going?"-Bon

"We are going to  my home town, Clover Star!"-Jackie

"REALLY?!" -Shiemi

"Yes!"-Jackie

"You mean the town that has clovers shaped like stars?"-Izumo

"Yup!"-Jackie

"AWESOME!"-Koneko

After they got off the train

"Here we are! Welcome to CLOVER STAR!"-Jackie

"Wow!"-Bon

"Pretty"-Shima

"Are we get a tour?"-Izumo

"Of course! Right this way"-Jackie

Half way during the tour in the park

"Can I also get a tour?" said a low toned voice. "Who's there!" Bon yelled to the person hiding in the shadows.They got no answer."COME OUT AND FACE US!" Shima growled."My my what do you have there Lil sis? A cute neko for me?"  said the person walking towards them. He walked out of the shadows with a smirk.

"Who-" -Izumo

"ONI~CHAN!"-Jackie

"Who?"-Shiemi

"Guys this is one of my brothers, Yukio!" Jackie exclaimed. "Hi, I'm Yukio Okumura and I'm 19." said the dark blue haired boy while he pushed up his glasses. "Nice to meet you." everyone said except Shima. "Yeah nice to meet you." Shima said while his ear twitched.

"Jay do you hear that too?"-Shima

"Yeah, I can" -Jackie

Another person is walking quietly towards them

"Who's there?"-Shima

"Your worst nightmare" said the person in a dangerous tone.
"Wha-" -Koneko

"BOO!" -???

Koneko, Shiemi, Izumo and Bon screamed. Shima jumped on to a very tall tree. Jackie and Yukio are laughing uncontrollably on the floor.

"Hahahaha! You  guys should see your faces!" -???

"Who are you?" Shiemi said to the dark blue haired demon.

"I'm Rin Okumura, Older sibling of Yukio and Jackie! Nice to meet you guys!" Rin said over excited.
"Sorry I scared ya."-Rin

"It's fine" Shima said still in the tree. "Come haha down😂" Jay said in between her laughs.
"I haha c-can't bahaha breath!" Yukio said.

After Shima got down and everyone calmed down Jay continued the tour with her brothers.
45 minutes later.

"And here comes the last place of this tour" Jay said point to a church. "What is this place?" Koneko asked. "We're at-" "This is we're me and my brothers were raised since birth" Jackie said cutting off Bon.

"JAY! RIN! YUKIO! WELCOME HOME!" They heard a man screamed. "

"Hi dad" Jackie,Yukio and Rin said.

A/N ok I'm just going do this

After the Okumura siblings introducing everyone to Shiro, they walked to the center of the town where the concert is being held.

Jackie pov

"Let me introduce you guys to the band!" I said excited.
"Wait..you mean  it right?" -Izumo

"Of course silly"  I giggled. "Hey guys." I said  waving to the people in the back  stage.
"Yo!" They replied.

"Guys this is Ace *points to a black haired boy* he is our drummer. Next is this bitch."
"HEY! Rude!" said a sky blue haired girl. *Laughs*  "Her name is Skyy with two ys, she is our bass guitarist. Then this baka, He's Jake our Dj." I said.

"Dj??" Shima asked while swing his tail side to side."Yes..." I said giving Shima a 'are you in heat' look. He started to sweat then gave me a 'yes I am in heat' look. (Oh no. I hope Yukio doesn't smell him!) I thought.

"Anyways.... You guys know that Rin and Yukio are the lead singers and Yukio also plays the electrical guitar."Yes we do" they answered. " Well I'm the lead guitarist!" I yelled over excited.

"WHAT?!?!" They yelled.

{TO BE CONTINUED}

A/N I know! I know! The title said one shots but life is life so deal with it. Soo sorry this took so long! Merry Christmas and a happy new year! See you in 2021!