LEMON HIT X CAULIFLA

Blushing as she laid in bed a week after she and Kale had fused into Kefla, Caulifla threw her pillow over her tomato colored face. She couldn't believe that Kefla successfully seduced the legendary assassin Hit into having mind blowing sex with her. Caulifla growls at how grand of a sexual appetite Kefla had, giving her first time on earth. Caulifla rolled her eyes, and if Kefla was a separate person, Caulifla felt like she wouldn't get along with her at times. Kale seemed too embarrassed to say anything, or give her opinion on the matter. Two days later of awkward training and constantly being red, Kale finally made the way back to planet Sadala, hugging Hit goodbye, promising to see him soon.

What left both Caulifla and Kale baffled was that Hit seemed so nonchalant about the whole sexual ordeal. The assassin just carried on as if nothing happened and continued to interact with the saiyans the same way. Caulifla half expecting him to at least mention it to her when it was just them two in the mansion. She thought that maybe he kept quiet about all this because of how shy and dismissive Kale would be. Caulifla on the other hand, was opposite of that; she would want every juicy detail Hit recalled about his sexual encounter with Kefla, and would smirk at the way he explained it.

So now here Caulifla was cozy under the covers, alone with her raging thoughts of Hit. Yes, she found him quite attractive just as the potara did, and she had her sexual desires raging towards him. But what if Hit didn't see Caulifla that way—even though technically she was half of Kefla—so it's the same thing! Of course, he would definitely consider having sex with Caulifla as well! Slamming her pillow against her face, she growls in frustration over the heat between her legs and the blood rushing down there as well. Today was the last day, so a rejection from the assassin wouldn't hurt. Playing it smart, she could easily escape to planet Sadala, rather than spending another intensely awkward week with the assassin who just so happened to reject her.

"Come on Caulifla..." she mouths into her pillow. "It could go both ways, it doesn't hurt to seduce him!" Caulifla stares at the dark sky from the outside of her massive window. The sun wasn't awake, and she didn't want to fall asleep to potentially have a vivid sex dream about the assassin. The best possible cure for her sexual needs was training, the greatest distraction! As she throws the covers off her small figure, she puts her dark grey shoes on and speeds her way out of the mansion, in hopes to not run into the assassin. Luckily, his ki was at a calming state, so that left Caulifla to believe he was deep asleep.

If Kale was still here, Caulifla imagine she would have taken a quick bath before making her way to her kitchen to make her famous breakfast for the three of them. Caulifla sighed, half of her wishing that Kale hadn't left so soon, but then again, it was for the best that Kale returned. She probably felt out of place here and back to her semi shy self.

As Caulifla stares at the fading moon, she inhales the fresh air of Hit's garden, stretching her muscles before proceeding to train. Finally once she felt the blood pumping through her body, she raises herself up in the sky, allowing the crisp cool air to swim across her body. Throwing punches and kicks into the air, she spins herself around a couple times before showering the sky with ki blasts and crush cannons. For fear that she would wake Hit with her spiking ki, she travel upward a little further, continuing her training as she flew as fast as she could around Hit's land. The mansion was nearly fading from her view. Before she could proceed with her training, she feels a harsh tug at the waistband of her pants, pulling her into a broad and warm surface.

"Nice try, you couldn't mask your ki from me even if you tried."

Caulifla turns around as she shakes out of Hit's grasp. Crossing her arms across her chest she stares at the purple assassin in front of her. "A very good morning to you too, Hit." She mutters, trying her hardest not to let the venom drip onto her tongue to make her tone unpleasant.