Chapter 28

Naruto read over the scroll as he sat in his office, the deal was made on the grounds that the Uzumaki found one of the Kitsune's kits and nursed it back to health. As a thank you they made a bond for the generations to come. They would be partners both on and off the battlefield. And they took it a step further when they realized that the Uzumaki were pranksters by nature, just like them. So they granted a second chakra network for the generations onwards. Now it was time for the kitsunes back then.

The Head- he trailed off in his reading by Shikamaru sucking on his tip. 'Fuck' He was always damn sensitive down there. He leaned back in his seat to get a nice view of Shikamaru naked, on his knees with a lustful look on his face. He's been on his knees for the past hour sucking him to death and reviving him back. His hair had gotten longer in the past months so it rested on his shoulders when it was out of confinement. He sighed and pulled him up and off his cock to settle him in his lap. 

"Look at that, your lips are puffy. Just how I like them." Shikamaru laughed and kissed him, Naruto kissed back with a vigor. "You could just stay chained to my bed, no need to see anybody else but me. All you need to survive is me, no one else."

"Naruto, no." Shikamaru protested with a laugh as he pulled back. Naruto adjusted his baby shadow to sit straddle him properly and looked over his body. Marks were everywhere, dark marks, some had bleed with how sharp his teeth were but Shikamaru didn't mind. Naruto was starting to believe he was slipping. Only by a little though, he was a Nara he would always keep his priorities straight but Naruto was either 1st or 2nd on his list only competing with friends. He didn't want to compete with lowly scum but if it would keep Shikamaru in his grasp then fine a little dirt never killed anybody.

"As much as I love you naked, you need to wear something, don't want people seeing this divine piece." He cupped the fluffy ass that molded to his thighs perfectly, it was so delicious, the soft warm feeling of Shikamaru. He kissed the dark haired nin's forehead and let him go. Shikamaru headed off to the bathroom and changed into some of Naruto's clothes but came right back on his lap.  He had only dragged on a large hoodie that barely covered his lower half. "Your really asking for me to fuck those thighs aren't you." Naruto moaned as his precious package squeezed his cock between his meaty thighs. 

Shikamaru leaned down to his ear, licking the shell. "Naruto," He whined in his ear. Naruto just looked at him, a little cock slut in the making, at least with him. He was frothing against him, moving his hips in an exaggerated way to get his desires fulfilled. It was all alluring, so damn seductive and it was because it was raw. No ulterior motive other than getting the best fuck he can get and giving the best ass he can. He was a sucker for this Nara.  

"It would be a damn miracle if I don't fuck you by the end of the week." Naruto turned him around on his lap and jacked them off together. Shikamaru watched in fascination as Naruto's hand stroked them together, he locked his thighs giving the blond the tightness he wanted. He bucked his hips as his eyes rolled over in over simulation as he came in the blond's hand while Naruto's sperm splattered his thighs.

"Mine." Naruto said in his ear as he collapsed on the blond's chest. Shikamaru nodded reaching his hand around to pull him in a kiss. 

"Mine." Shikamaru said sleepily.

*********************

It was late when Ino paid him a visit, he was in the office since Shikamaru had to go back to the compound to change his clothing and update his family on what he was doing. The ninja side of course. Naruto was horny, angry and he needed his baby but said baby wasn't coming back until tomorrow. Now this blond bimbo was here looking like she was going to ask questions which he wasn't going to answer.