**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Barry ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

Uhhhhh Christmas special boisssss. Well, more of a winter thing, but you get it. Also, I know that in the more recent episodes he doesn't have a bun anymore (rip 😔) but y'know, let's pretend he does for this one, cuz it's cute or whatevah. Okay, now onto the story.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

So ... You guys fucked up. It was the beginning of December and you and the other Elders were having an intense tournament of Bring Out Your Beast. Your parents had all agreed to let you stay after the dinner horn to finish. When you guys ended, Mark was dancing around celebrating his victory while you were picking at your lips and the other two were talking. You have a bad habit of doing that, picking and biting at your lips til they tear. That was until Mark stopped moving and was staring at the opening. 

"Oh, shittt ..."

Confused, the rest of you turned your head to face the opening as well. About half of the opening was covered with snow. You picked up your phone to check the time, 7:30, not to mention the 3 missed calls from your mum and multiple texts. All reading along the lines of "freak blizzard" and "stay where you are until the snow stops" and "It's safer to stay put right now." You silently curse and panic as you look around and see the others seeming to do the same. You should all really stop silencing your phones while playing.

"Well, I guess we're stuck here for a while, might as well do something..."

David begins to respond to you,

"So then... what should we do?"

You turn your head towards him, seeing him concerned. You continue to move your gaze around the room and see Mark looking towards you with the same face. Shit, You guess you're gonna be the one with answers today 

"Well, we have blankets and stuff, right? We should probably set some up." 

You all start on setting up the cave, David getting the blankets, Mark getting pillows, and you and Barry moving things to make room to set the blankets down.  Barry picks up and folds the chairs and you do the same with the table. You both place them against the wall. You then help David put the blankets down and then the pillows on top of them. Once finished you pick up your phone again and check the time, 8:00.

"Damn, did it really take us half an hour to set this mess up?" 

(Yesh, because this bitch is lazy when it comes to figuring out how to pass time in stories.)

You pull your chapstick out of your pocket and put it on, your lips are tearing again. You all sit down on the blankets. Barry sits next to you and sighs, starting to fiddle with his thumbs. You look towards him and see him take his hair out of the usual bun. It was kinda cute ... Well, you already had a crush on him before, but seeing him with his hair down was causing a small blush to crawl onto your face.  

"Is something wrong Y/n?"

David asks you from across the cave.

"Yeah, you look like you've been thrown onto planet Hoth or something " 

Mark adds. (Hoth is the frozen planet from Star Wars btw)

You quickly avert your eyes and look towards the ground, embarrassed. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just a little chilly."

"Oh, uh, h-here."

Barry picks you up and places you in his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Is that any warmer?"

Your blush worsens.

"YEPYEP THAT'S GOOD, I-I MEAN FINE."