✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Mark *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ayyyyy Christmas/Winter Mark special. You sensing a pattern yet? Also if you also like Tenya Iida, I do have a story up on my profile rn as well that I will be getting back to writing for soon. (Shameless self-promo) I also have a TikTok: @ sl33py.b01 if you like art... OKAY SORRY JUST WANTED TO PUT THAT OUT THERE, OKAY OKAY ON TO THE STORY NOW, MY BAD.

"Fuck yeah! Snow day!"

You say running through the woods of the creek, freshly fallen snow on the trees and the ice of the creek itself. Mark yells from behind you,

"Y/n! Slow the fuck down. You're gonna slip or something, I mean it'd be funny, but hospital bills are expensive."

You stop, turn around and roll your eyes,

"C'monnn, You know you love me..."

You say giving him a wink. A blush crawls across his face as you giggle and continue skipping through the woods. You suddenly stop and look around, you've never seen this clearing before. Wait, yess you have! You hope your hunch is right and you dig a small hole until you see the ground... The poison Ivy grove! Obviously, all the ivy is dead, but it's so weird to see it as an opening and not a death trap.

"GUYS, COME LOOK AT THIS!"

You hear the snow that was crunching behind you speed up as 3 sets of legs started jogging towards you.

"Guess where we are."

They all look at you confused

"We're at the poison ivy grove dumbasses."

David screams and jumps up into Barry's arms, clinging onto him for dear life.

"It's all dead dude, it's literally frozen, you're fine."

David looks at you embarrassed and gives a weak smile.

"And why should we be excited?"

You glare at Mark

"IT'S CLEARLY THE PERFECT SPACE FOR A SNOWBALL FIGHT. C'MOONNNN"

You whine trying to convince the others. Both David and Barry seem on board, but Mark seems bored.

"Sure, but we need more people."

"ON IT. YOU TWO STAY HERE, BARRY YOU'RE COMIN WITH ME, PEOPLE ARE SCARY AND I NEED SOMEONE."

"Hey now! I'm clearly more qualified to address people."

Says Mark looking smug with himself.

"Fine, works for me."

You grab Mark's hand and start to run through the woods and to the Trading Tree.

"Okay, what do I have to trade..."

You start to pat down your body trying to find something.

"AHA!"

You reach into your pocket and find 3 quarters, you know it's not exactly an object, but you do know it has obvious value.

"Kit, how many Chocorolls can this get me?"

Kit's eyes widen slightly, no one trades real money.

"I'd say 5 or 6!"

You smile,

"5 should work wonderfully, as long as you let me yell?"

She looks at you perplexed,

"I appreciate you asking, unlike most people. Even paying, so... be my guest."

You smile again and nod turning to face the kids buzzing around