✩ author's note ✩

Hey y'all! First of all, I would just like to say thank you all so much for choosing to read my book. Before we get into the actual story, I just wanted to give you all a few disclaimers about the book, my uploading schedule, and more. (if you don't want to read it all, you can pretty much just skim over this/skip, it just goes over the basic technicalities of me as an author & the story.)

- The point of view of this story will generally always be Charlotte Waters unless stated otherwise. ( before the P.O.V. switch, you'll find the either the person's initials, name, or something of that nature. )

- As of right now, Charlotte Waters is the only original/made up character. I picture her as Jaylen Barron as you'll see in the next part of the story, and therefore, any physical references made towards 'Char' will be based on her. However, feel free to imagine her as anyone you'd like. (maybe even yourself!)

- I believe I know enough about all of the people that I will be writing about to make this story as realistic as possible, but if you ever have any suggestions for certain scenes that you'd like to see played out, feel free to comment or private message me!

- Please do not plagiarize my story in any way, shape, or form. I put a lot of time and effort into writing, editing, making visuals, etc. and I really don't think it's fair to publish someone else's work in anyway unless you have been given expressed written consent.

-I'll be leaving a little author's note at the bottom of each chapter just for fun, and sometimes at the beginning if I have any disclaimers.

- Please be sure to comment and/or vote on each chapter! Honest feedback is so important to me, it lets me know what you guys like and don't like about my book, and it also gives me insight as to where to go with the storyline. (Yes, I have a basic plot laid out, but who doesn't love twists along the way amirite.)

- This book will include the story narrative in addition to edited Instagram/TikTok/Snapchat posts, text messages, etc. I think doing it that way makes it a lot more engaging and fun to read, and much more realistic, as well.

- I will try to update this at least once a week, give or take. I don't want to make any promises though bc life is wild and school is ... school lol.

Well, that's all that I have to say for now. Stay tuned!