𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 58

Harry's POV

Harry's POV.

I've been sited into the corner of Lee's place for hours, watching Grace going back and forth like an obsessed person, always smiling, always trying to be as fast as she can manage to do. She has her hair up and her face is fully noticeable. Her eyes are so bright and big under the lights of the enormous chandelier. It happens when she's too busy to even stop and think for a second. She likes it. she likes losing herself into something so she can forget about problems. I watch as they slide away from her face and she puts on the same mask as ever. This coldness smile on her face is scaring, too fake. This is just not her.

She talks to the rich family and politely tries to act like a true waitress, asking things and nod every time they talk. I see in her eyes she wants to scream and punch their faces one by one, especially of the one site right in front of me, with the Barbie Plastic boobs and the makeup that looks more like a Halloween mask.

She's making the difficult, trying to embarrassed Grace and put her in a bad position so she will lose control and make a mistake that will cost to Lee this place. She wants to ruin her; I can see by the way she glares upside down Grace's body with disgust. If she doesn't stop, I'm going to cause a scene and kick her out myself. dumbass of a bitch. On the other hand, the man or I should call him the son, is staring at Grace with curiosity and, may I add, eager eyes. I can't stand him, I truly can't. Grace blushes a little for the rage and turns to look at me, I leave my gaze inside her soul for a bit of time and then, when I see that she can't take it away from me, I dart my eyes far from her and giggle. So she still likes me. I think to myself.

''Hey...'' I rise my head to find Lee taking a place next to me with a menu in his hand to hide from the family he's so afraid of.

''Hello little clever spy hidden behind a plastic paper trying to hear boring conversations from a snobby and also rude family to know if they are gonna make you more rich'' I say and Lee shushes me with an harsh glare. I smirk and lean back against the chair.

''You're gonna make me close this place, smartass'' he scolds me and I chuckle not to loud.

I'm about to open my mouth but something in their conversation catch my attention.

''That girl is not pretty at all'' the dark haired girl scoffs waving with her hand.

''You can't say that Cat, I will not accept it because it's a lie'' the old woman fires back and then the younger man jumps in pointing his hands on the wooden table.

''You're just jealous. What's your problem Cathy, you're afraid she will steal your crown because she's way better than you?'' He's way too angry for a person who is talking about his waitress, and I'm starting to worry. Does this man want something from my Grace? and where is Grace by the way.

''Oh, but please,'' she dismisses her brother rolling her eyes. ''She will just be another hole in your belt and soon you will forget about it. careful not to make her pregnant this time brother'' she harshly states and I move my head towards Lee. He's staring with a red face too.